UnderGround Forums

ITGround >> Anyone want to move to Vegas? Network stuff.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/10/10 10:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big_slacker
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A recruiter I know (not a scumbag) is looking for a nationwide company that is building out their Vegas network. They're looking for 11 junior to mid level network techs. These are contract to hire positions.

You need to know routing protocols, switching, troubleshooting. Cisco and Juniper but don't be put off if you haven't worked with Juniper stuff. Networking is networking.

I'm posting this here because I know there are some folks that need a network engineering break-in type position. If you're a solid but junior level network engineer that wants to relocate to Vegas shoot me an e-mail at big_slacker@hotmail.com and I'll put you guys in contact.
6/16/10 3:46 PM
JOB
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh, bad timing. I'm about to start a masters in security & forensic computing. Otherwise I'd be interested. Change of scenery and all that.
6/17/10 6:11 PM
HEMAN
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty cool u looking out for folks BIGGIE. I'm happy here in VA :)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.