UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Poker on Stimulants?

6/10/10 10:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
joesonshuevos
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sat down to play my .50/1.00 N L O game today and still had some 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength in my system from taking at 9 am. Fuck, it screwed me . I played really poorly in hindsight. Calling with horrible draws and twice I full boats I thought I just had 2 pair. Normally, I am the guy people ask how the previous hand played out. I can tell them flop, turn, river and how the action went. Today, I had gills and fins.

A game I usually beat up, today had a marginal losing session. Could have been worse, but I went on a decent streak at the end not even I could screw up.

Thoughts?
6/11/10 3:10 PM
alley
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take downers next time.
6/11/10 8:07 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i drink a pot of starbucks to play all day,  usually got to work out afdterwards to get buzz off.

caffeine helps me multitable better,  there is line though you dont want to cross.

i can handle 5 hour energy but it is a lil too strong to play on for me too.

its good to get up stretch etc.just a few minutes evrey hour.

i use the foam roller at home thats awesome to invigorate you.
6/11/10 10:26 PM
joesonshuevos
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no 5 hour, $160.00 today playing .25 .50
6/19/10 8:59 PM
armbartender
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

adderall/concerta ftw

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.