Alabama Underground >> Sambo Grappling Seminar in Spanish Fort,AL July 24

6/11/10 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sambo76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eastern Shore Mixed Martial Arts is Hosting a Sambo Grappling Seminar July 24
Feat: Carlos Cummings owner of Cummings Combat Sambo MMA Academy on
Panama City,Beach,Florida
and also apart of ( TAS) Team American Sambo under Head Coach SamboSteve from (NYCS) New York Combat Sambo

for more information.

Address: 11280 u.s.31,
Spanish Fort, Alabama 36527

Cost:Pre Register $40. Day of $50
Seminar Date: Saturday 12 noon - 2:30pm

Will Cover: Gi & No Gi Throws, Takedowns, Beltgrips, Anklelocks, Kneebars, Judo, Heelhooks, Toeholds, ect...

Per Register if possible. walk-ins are welcome :>)
All Grappling and Striking arts are welcome.
6/16/10 6:49 AM
sambo76

Eastern Shore MMA Sambo Seminar space is getting limited! Getting a Really AWESOME !!response. July 24!! Let's do it!! 8-) Thanks! MMA.tv for your support!
6/16/10 11:57 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be fun.
6/17/10 7:38 PM
sambo76

Team American Sambo debut at Grappler’s Quest
June 28, 2008

Team American Sambo Made its debut at the grappler’s quest nationals with members competing
in advanced divisions and the heavyweight pro division. TAS member Brian Benjamin of Ultimate
Sambo brought home the Bronze in Heavyweight advanced. Due to injuries, Reilly Bodycomb and
Ryan Ahearn could not compete. While the team may not have brought home as many medals
as we would have liked, we were grateful to be able to have such generous sponsors and for the
first time, bring together a national team. Carlos Cummings, Rodney Rappe’, Mike Franco, Doug
Fournet, and Scott Yockel fought their hearts out for the ASA! We’ll be back!
6/25/10 8:20 AM
1up

Okay guy's here's a little Bio on Carlos I found.2x Combat Sambo Champion (MMA)3x Judo Champion 2nd dan black belt Team American Sambo member for the U.S.A under world renowed Sambo Coach Stephen Koepfer(sambosteve)He's judo Coach is Mani Javaheri of europe Also serious top fighter's
like Danny Sila,yuko Mezuo of Dream in japan,Demarco harris of Destiny fights,Aaron Cornett Gracie Barra Call him in for seminar's and Coaching on leglocks go to: www.CummingsCombatSambo.com

This Seminar is going to be AWESOME!!
6/25/10 8:41 AM
KeithRL

1up - Okay guy's here's a little Bio on Carlos I found.2x Combat Sambo Champion (MMA)3x Judo Champion 2nd dan black belt Team American Sambo member for the U.S.A under world renowed Sambo Coach Stephen Koepfer(sambosteve)He's judo Coach is Mani Javaheri of europe Also serious top fighter's
like Danny Sila,yuko Mezuo of Dream in japan,Demarco harris of Destiny fights,Aaron Cornett Gracie Barra Call him in for seminar's and Coaching on leglocks go to: www.CummingsCombatSambo.com

This Seminar is going to be AWESOME!!

Also, regular visitor to the Birmingham Sambo club when it was still around. If you look the pics on his website, you can see a bunch of the Birmingham guys who trained together back in the day. Most of which are at Spartan now, I believe.
6/30/10 9:04 PM
FCFBlazer
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos is good peeps!
7/8/10 6:47 PM
1up

I'm tryin to make both of his seminars. I'm going to Ego grappling tournament in Tennessee then Carlos Seminar
that's the same day! then try to fly down to this one on my way back home.Tryin to pick up as much sambo has i can. B/c their's NO! Sambo in South Florida NONE!
7/8/10 11:45 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool deal man come check it out. Should be good.
7/18/10 12:04 PM
1up

ok just got done with the Tennessee Combat Sambo Seminar.
Holy Le Sh*t!!!
That Carlos guy is Amazing! I never Never! seen Tech's like that!
He lives up to the Hype! I will be at the Alabama Seminar for sure! Combat Sambo is the Sh*t!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.