UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Rob Kaman Pad workout anyone?

6/12/10 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KendrickJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone have a link to Rob Kaman pad workout online? its a 7 round workout with 20 power kicks on each leg on the end. I cannt find it anywhere.
6/13/10 1:45 PM
ninja316
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it on his instructional dvd set....i got it a few weeks ago and havent gotten through all of it yet.
6/13/10 5:18 PM
KendrickJ

it on that set. I used to use it to train guys and myself. I helped improve our stand up greatly. Just hadnt done it in a little while so I dont remember it all. It should be on on of the last three dvds
6/16/10 2:03 AM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

going to his seminar on thurs
6/16/10 7:13 AM
erichaycraft
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rob and I have been on his Kaman 101 introduction tour starting in Chicago, then to Medina Ohio, Nashville, Evansville, Louisville, Cincy and finishing in Hampton Virginia at the WKA North American Championships. The response in each city has been amazing.

As BJJ has exploded around the country, really developed stand up training has not. Now we are working hard to build Rob's program! Check it out if you get the chance! Anyone interested in hosting Rob in the future contact me. I am booking the next tour for late summer.
6/16/10 7:25 AM
KendrickJ

is he coming to Dallas Texas?
6/16/10 8:19 AM
erichaycraft
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This tour we are not scheduled for Texas. If you have a gym that would be interested in hosting him we would love to do a Texas tour!
6/16/10 9:42 AM
ninja316
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when and where is his cincy seminar? i would really like to go. i wanted to go to the nasville one but didnt have the chance
6/16/10 12:35 PM
vengence
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ninja316 - when and where is his cincy seminar? i would really like to go. i wanted to go to the nasville one but didnt have the chance

its over in Oakley.... at Team Vision's Gym.

thurs night. but i dont know the time.

ill be there to represent my gym and Neal Rowe
6/17/10 2:23 AM
vengence

7pm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.