UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Where is the REV's video ?

6/13/10 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought you'd have one every week. I look forward to it.
6/14/10 6:54 PM
Lahi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
6/15/10 12:36 AM
Lahi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't see this thread for some reason on the HG.
6/15/10 12:38 AM
Lahi

Now its back. Weird.
8/9/10 10:38 PM
Lahi

TTT
9/11/10 1:14 AM
reverend john
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, I have been very busy and had out of town guests. I will be recording one tomorrow and one on Sunday, and maybe one next week as well. Thanks for being interested. Between Gabe's fight, my trip to Boston to install exhibit in the museum of fine arts, and my normal job, it has been really hard to get them done. I am also getting a bit frustrated with not being able to edit my videos properly and having to record directly onto youtube. I am hoping to get a flip camera, I just don't have the money now

rev

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.