UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Anyone with serious producer/director contacts?

6/13/10 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
masato1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/10 2:47 PM

Hey all - I'd posted a similar thread @ Sherdog a few years back and was very surprised to actually get a few solid leads...

I have a degree in Classical Animation, and am a storyboard artist and illustrator by trade.  I have 2 solid highly original feature screenplays I am trying to pitch, but am very outside of the industry and finding credible people to pitch to is a slow go.

First screenplay is highly visual, could work great as an animated film, although is not for kids.  Gritty fantasy, high martial arts themes - would require a fairly big budget to do it justice.  I have pages of concept artwork, character designs and bios - a whole website for it.

Second script is nearly done - live action feature set in Brasil, centering around an MMA tournament but with a serious twist and supernatural spin. NOT your typical MMA story.

Anyone interested in taking a look please PM me, I would be happy to share the material with anyone who might have the ability to get it into capable hands to bring them to life.

thanks!!

-Mas

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.