UnderGround Forums

ITGround >> How to sync squirrelmail with Outlook 2007?

6/22/10 7:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlabamaSmooth
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I thought it would be really easy to find out how to do it on the internets but found nothing.
6/23/10 12:25 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haven't used squirrelmail in years, but at least back then there was absolutely no possibility. It was a very crude, basic webmail program that was a freeware solution. Maybe not freeware, but it's open source for sure.

I would be very surprised if it had that type of functionality. it uses sendmail (or Qmail on Plesk/parallels) and stores web based links to your emails. but it's not a highly customizable thing.

Course, again, this is probably 6 years ago when I last deployed it to customers. so it could have drastically changed since then.
6/23/10 6:48 PM
AlabamaSmooth
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the response. The IT guy at my last job set it up so I know it's possible. I've got squirrel mail synced with my gmail account so I think I'll just sync the Gmail with Outlook.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.