UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Support Scott

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/30/01 8:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeff S
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Dec-01

For the record, I personally train with Scott. I have never been disappointed in any of the sessions. As I posted in the UG, my New Year's wish is that this matter will die an honorable death. Scott has shown me to be a man of his word & a very good instructor. His name should not be dragged in the mud. Like most of you, I don't know the details of this soap opera, nor do I wish to, but it seems to me that there would be a better way of settling differences. All that being said, yes I very much support Scott, and just hope that he doesn't let the this get him down. Jeff
12/30/01 9:15 AM
DC8BALL

Edited: 30-Dec-01
You will NEVER in your lives find another man of his caliber, that is so approachable, and generous. Do you realize that people in their respective schools have to wait in line to talk to the head trainer(master)? And then when you talk to them they treat you like you are beneath them? It refreshing and appropriate that Scott is able be mature with his wisdom, and still be able to relate to you on an equal level. In other words when you talk to him you don't feel beneath him you feel like friend has the answer that you didn't to study for the test. In fact all of the ROSS trainers have this quality of friendlyness despite relationship! I have to stop there though,because I don't want to give them a big head! I 'll be going to the Winter IDP Camp soon and I don't want them to take it easy on me or anything!LOL! :) Dani'l Chomycia
12/29/01 4:59 PM
msparke

Edited: 29-Dec-01
Everyone who knows Scott or who has train with Scott should give their support of him in this thread. What I mean is to give a breif response of the type of man Scott is. I for one have know and trained with him for over the past two years. He is one of the most generous, patient, understanding, and knowledgeable friend and teacher I have ever known. He has given me such a great amount of information on ROSS and martial arts for free, that it is almost criminally on my part to not of have to pay him for it. I do feel lucky to have that opportunity and feel bad for the people who don't have it, but I feel that a lot people have unrealistic ideas on what ROSS and Scott can do for them. This goes beyond whatever is being posted right now with JKD123, but you can see how when somebody doesn't get their way they can act immature and not let go of the problem. This quote is not directed at JKD123 but it is a good one anyway "Hostility makes us feel right in our wrong" Roy Masters
12/29/01 7:49 PM
Joe Shmoe

Edited: 29-Dec-01
ttt for Scott!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.