UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petruzelli: Lawlor owes me an extravagant walk out

6/23/10 2:54 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

"He definitely owes me one," Petruzelli told MMA Fighting. "Unfortunately, I have to be serious with my walk-ins. I can't flip that switch like he can where he can go from being goofy and funny, which we both are normally, to serious in the cage. Weigh-ins is where I'll show my character and do something funny."

"For the walk-in it's going to be pretty serious. It's going to be something no one's ever seen before and it's going to be extravagant, but it's going to be a serious entrance."

"He'll have to dress up. It will be more of a serious dress-up, but he'll have to do it. Basically the goal is that if anyone ends up looking like an idiot during the entrance, it's going to be him."

"That's the problem with some people. They just don't have a sense of humor. We just think that stuff is kind of funny. Especially in a sport like MMA, there's some shock value in it, and we're both just kind of goofy. It's all for fun. It doesn't bother us when some people don't like it. Some people don't have much of a sense of humor. That sucks for them."

Read entire article...

6/23/10 2:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xxzygotexx
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see this...
6/23/10 3:02 PM
RickStorm
1602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh gosh... I can see Seth putting Tom in a dress..

6/23/10 3:04 PM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
 I hope some day that Tom Lawlor will have my babies...
6/23/10 3:10 PM
Robertllb87
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want both of them in and around my mouth...at the saaaaame time
6/23/10 3:12 PM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure that's already happened.
6/23/10 3:16 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
1899 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimo / Joe Son cross carry FTW!!!
6/23/10 3:24 PM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
6/23/10 3:56 PM
The Swinging Richard
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dress lawlor up like Kimbo with a shirt that has an UG'ed approved saying on it
6/24/10 8:32 AM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth's been searching for a "little person" to do the weigh ins. He's been posting it on his twitter and facebook pages.
6/24/10 8:36 AM
The Elastic Assassin
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tom should come to the ring in a suit with a tennis racket....
6/24/10 9:07 AM
fabes
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Tom will come up with something epic. Great to see Seth back in the UFC!
6/24/10 9:11 AM
Veegoh
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robertllb87 - i want both of them in and around my mouth...at the saaaaame time

ewww.  that means they owuld be touching
6/24/10 9:20 AM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy

Veegoh - 
Robertllb87 - i want both of them in and around my mouth...at the saaaaame time

ewww.  that means they owuld be touching

But as long as Seth and Tom don't make eye contact, it's not gay...
6/24/10 9:27 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fidel Castro
6/24/10 9:35 AM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOu're going to risk pissing off Dana? I don't know about this.
6/24/10 9:44 AM
ChangoBravo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Seth and Tom. I think that they are funny guys and good natured. Fairly decent fighters.

When I hear this, I have to wonder if their careers wouldn't be better served by game planning or training more instead of planning goofy entrances.

Chango
6/24/10 11:14 AM
Racer X
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChangoBravo - I like Seth and Tom. I think that they are funny guys and good natured. Fairly decent fighters.

When I hear this, I have to wonder if their careers wouldn't be better served by game planning or training more instead of planning goofy entrances.

Chango

I don't think there's any reason to believe that these shenanigans get in the way of training or planning. You can't do that 24/7, there's a little time for sillyness.
6/24/10 4:19 PM
Silverback Seth
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im still looking for a midget/dwarf/little person in vegas area!!!!
6/24/10 4:25 PM
Up With Evil
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you already asked Joe Rogan?
6/24/10 4:27 PM
BiggestIdiotEver
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up With Evil - Have you already asked Joe Rogan?

Ba-zing
6/24/10 6:24 PM
Archer0545

Silverback Seth -  im still looking for a midget/dwarf/little person in vegas area!!!!
Isn't Vern Troyer in Vegas?

6/24/10 6:32 PM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its true, LAWLOR won a lot of hardcore fans with his entrance antics , ( along with the ornery exciting fighting skills)

....this just in, he didn't draw in his fans with those tasty muttonchop sideburns....it was the ring entrances
6/24/10 6:40 PM
Beave

I think he should come out to Ric Flair's entrance music with Tom Lawlor dressed up as Flair yelling WHoooooooooo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.