UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> '09ers check in...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/1/10 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MiddleEasy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We were a relatively solid class. Good stuff.
7/1/10 10:36 AM
MiddleEasy

Leave it to PepperUK to hi-jack this thread in the first page.

Such a 10er thing to do.
7/1/10 10:38 AM
Robertllb87
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hi Peoples ^_^
7/1/10 1:03 PM
Overhand Write
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Rob!
7/1/10 1:08 PM
donkypunch55
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MiddleEasy -  Leave it to PepperUK to hi-jack this thread in the first page.

Such a 10er thing to do.

No shit, and i'll tell ya, for a second i had doubts.

fuck, the first response is a different join date, i thought.

would my '09 brothers actually show up and represent, i wondered...

shame on me, because since that brief flicker of doubt, my Boys have flooded in...

you fuckers rock
*dabs eyes*
7/1/10 1:11 PM
Veegoh
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/single tear
7/1/10 9:13 PM
ZekeJones
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donkypunch55 - 
MiddleEasy -  Leave it to <a title="PepperUK's Profile" href="../../../../mma.cfm?go=account.profile&user=290157" target="profile" class="ProfileComment-p">PepperUK</a> to hi-jack this thread in the first page.

Such a 10er thing to do. <span style="padding-left: 10px;">
</span>

No shit, and i'll tell ya, for a second i had doubts.

fuck, the first response is a different join date, i thought.

would my '09 brothers actually show up and represent, i wondered...

shame on me, because since that brief flicker of doubt, my Boys have flooded in...

you fuckers rock
*dabs eyes*

live together or die alone!!!! ....not sure if that fits or not, and it sounded much more epic in my head before i typed it out...but its too late to take it back now so whatever. I stand by my possibly poor choice of epic phrases.
7/1/10 9:22 PM
Legkick to the Head
1213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems as if the sandman has retreated...

well done my brothers

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/binoculars.gif
7/1/10 9:42 PM
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I can make an appearance.
7/2/10 5:52 AM
Veegoh
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome Fren.
7/2/10 6:29 AM
Blazing Knees

I have to admit, the usernames in this thread are pretty awesome. the class of 09 is truly special.

and I don't mean short bus special!
7/2/10 8:25 AM
donkypunch55
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ your totally correct. it's like there is this magical pall that fell over the year 2009; infusing us all with it's powerful awesomeness.

we truely know what it is to be Gods among men.

carry on gentleman...
7/2/10 3:01 PM
lookoutawhale
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright i just put 09 hotdogs 09 hamburgers & 09 steaks, on the BBQ. Get em while its hot 09'ers.

7/2/10 3:02 PM
Jsteven
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Ill bring the beer
7/2/10 3:03 PM
lookoutawhale
1159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donkypunch55 -  it's looking good for Morgz here.

the only stipulation that i would add is that Morgz gets sloppy seconds on our '09 end-of-year bash Hookers and he's designated pink-belly guy.

lookoutawhale, Veegoh and others need to approve said stipulations and we can move forward with the induction ceremony...

I approve of hooker related rules.
7/2/10 3:04 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 07/02/10 3:04 PM
Jsteven -  ^Ill bring the beer

bring a 9 pack. Here, take this 9 dollar bill.

7/2/10 10:55 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time are we eating? 9?
7/4/10 7:46 PM
donkypunch55

correct, and isn't the 9th coming up? good a day as any?
7/5/10 5:18 AM
Overhand Write

Isn’t there an ancient prophecy found carved in the stone walls of dusty crypt by a mad man that foretells the coming of the chosen posters in the ninth year of the second age? And that the chosen ones will lead the people of the underground to the light of awesomeness (and outside of their parent’s basements)?

Also music for the party will be Nine inch Nails.

7/5/10 5:44 PM
ZekeJones
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

possibly slipknot? since there is (well was) 9 of them? I jus kinda prefer them to NIN!
7/5/10 5:58 PM
Vivier

Overhand Write -  <span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"">Isn’t there an ancient prophecy found carved in the stone walls of dusty crypt by a mad man that foretells the coming of the chosen posters in the ninth year of the second age? And that the chosen ones will lead the people of the underground to the light of awesomeness (and outside of their parent’s basements)? <o:p></o:p></span><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt"><span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"">

Also music for the party will be Nine inch Nails.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

Is UGK4Life the chosen one? His join date is 9/09/09.
7/5/10 6:06 PM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

09 represent, son!
7/5/10 11:06 PM
Legkick to the Head
1213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9 times
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bueller_03.jpg
7/5/10 11:50 PM
Bad Monkey
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems so often in my life I acheive such great heights that I am alone at the top.  From tiddlywinks to bull riding, my acheivments are unparalled, and it is indeed lonely at the top.

Until joining th UG I though my awesomeness would always be without equal.  But after joining and reaching the pinnacle of modern day message boarding by becoming one of the most anticipated posters of all time, I take a look around from my lofty perch and to my surprise I see an army of those who equal or exceed my contributions of sheer awesomeness, all of whom proudly wave the banner of the year 2009. 

It is the first time in my life that I actually have peers, and it feels good.  I have never been so proud to be a part of anything in my life.  

Now somebody toss me a fucking Pabst before start to cry! 

7/6/10 12:23 PM
Morgz
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM ALL OVER THE SLOPPY HOOKER SECONDS!!! Wooo!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.