UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> '09ers check in...

1/5/13 10:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tinytuffnutz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im showing up in this thread fashionably late, like every good 09'er should.
1/7/13 1:38 PM
lordbreakdown
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time
1/7/13 1:44 PM
Judas Pig
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do people really think join dates somehow correlate with when a person started to watch mma?

I hate mma snobs.I was a member at Sherdog for several years and people always said this place is better, so stop letting it down with this mma class system bullshit.
1/8/13 3:49 AM
donkypunch55
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judas Pig - Do people really think join dates somehow correlate with when a person started to watch mma?

I hate mma snobs.I was a member at Sherdog for several years and people always said this place is better, so stop letting it down with this mma class system bullshit.
I'm on an iPhone, so I can't see your join date
but I bet it AIN'T '09
SON!

Happy belated 4th birthday you gorgeous mutha fukkas!! Phone Post
1/8/13 8:11 AM
ZekeJones
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judas Pig - Do people really think join dates somehow correlate with when a person started to watch mma?

FFFAAAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!!
1/8/13 8:12 AM
ZekeJones
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donkypunch55 - 
Judas Pig - Do people really think join dates somehow correlate with when a person started to watch mma?

I'm on an iPhone, so I can't see your join date
but I bet it AIN'T '09
SON!

Happy belated 4th birthday you gorgeous mutha fukkas!! Phone Post

Happy 4th Bday to you (as well as my other freaky 09 darlings) too!
1/8/13 8:17 AM
MiddleEasy

Too-09!

1/8/13 10:38 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

yay!! wait im not a 09r

1/8/13 12:16 PM
FutaWon (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shut your fucking pig mouth. Phone Post
1/8/13 5:19 PM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I brought 3 strippers and 3 handles of Hennessy to this party!
1/8/13 5:23 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judas Pig - Do people really think join dates somehow correlate with when a person started to watch mma?

arrested development gif

1/8/13 5:26 PM
homegrowncone
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you magnificent bastards

1/9/13 3:33 PM
donkypunch55
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul_Blanka_Harris -

yay!! wait im not a 09r

It's cool Brah, with a simple ceremony involving pizza, your foreskin and a picture of Mathew Broderick we can make you an honorary '09er.

It only hurts for a coupla days :) Phone Post
1/10/13 1:29 AM
kingofpancakes80
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump
1/16/13 7:12 AM
ViciousCesar
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To answer your question... NO.

But you're a butt hurt noob/sherdog reject posting in a '09er thread. So You're already off to a bad start.
1/16/13 7:17 AM
Blazing Knees

ViciousCesar - 

To answer your question... NO.

But you're a butt hurt noob/sherdog reject posting in a '09er thread. So You're already off to a bad start.

Meh to the pig...
1/29/13 2:04 AM
benjininja

. Phone Post
1/29/13 11:46 AM
ZekeJones

I check this thread every 9 hours for updates. Looks like we had one about 9 hours ago.
1/29/13 1:57 PM
donkypunch55

^^
You sir are awesome. It's this type of diligent attention to detail that continues to prove how Inarguably superior we are.
We all thank you. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:14 PM
ZekeJones

I do it for my 09 shawtys.
3/3/13 10:17 PM
HUMBLED1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump
3/4/13 5:13 AM
donkypunch55

Bumped sum mo'... Phone Post
3/4/13 7:33 AM
Blazing Knees

( opens door-throws up a shaka-closes door)
3/4/13 2:16 PM
Harmon Whistler
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a fine group of posters.

3/4/13 3:43 PM
lordbreakdown
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - ( opens door-throws up a shaka-closes door)
Right back at cha, you sexy beast! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.