UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> wrecker wsop report...

6/26/10 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8 tournies in so far, just 1 cash for 3000 in thye 1000nl.

Been frustrating tommorow will be my 4th day two.

Its in my best game plo8 or better, i finsohed TWO out of the money in the 1500 plo8 went super cold.

Tommorow is day two of the 5k plo8, smaller field more chips, I have a HUGE edge in this game having played a million or so hands.  David benyamine and grinder were at my table today and went bust ...cuz they suck!  So bad at plo8.

this will be my 4th day two, im playing good in almsot all spots i feel.  Getting deep with medicore or few cards.

Bubbled the 1500 nl and 2 away in 1500 plo8 so thats fristrating BUT thats how it goes tomorow im due to catch some cards and make a day 3 onto win my first bracelet!

thats the plan!

The new structures are AWESOME ...yeah kinda brutal when day twos were automatic you were in the money BUT more play= better for me...so its fun to be back and play.

Still have a few more events to go and probably gonna play the main too soo hopefully this is my year to leave the grind and move up.

6/26/10 9:34 AM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8 tournies in so far, just 1 cash for 3000 in thye 1000nl.

Been frustrating tommorow will be my 4th day two.

Its in my best game plo8 or better, i finsohed TWO out of the money in the 1500 plo8 went super cold.

Tommorow is day two of the 5k plo8, smaller field more chips, I have a HUGE edge in this game having played a million or so hands.  David benyamine and grinder were at my table today and went bust ...cuz they suck!  So bad at plo8.

this will be my 4th day two, im playing good in almsot all spots i feel.  Getting deep with medicore or few cards.

Bubbled the 1500 nl and 2 away in 1500 plo8 so thats fristrating BUT thats how it goes tomorow im due to catch some cards and make a day 3 onto win my first bracelet!

thats the plan!

The new structures are AWESOME ...yeah kinda brutal when day twos were automatic you were in the money BUT more play= better for me...so its fun to be back and play.

Still have a few more events to go and probably gonna play the main too soo hopefully this is my year to leave the grind and move up.

6/26/10 11:03 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, man! I'm playing a sattelite to the main event today so if I'm really lucky I'll see you at the main event!
6/27/10 4:58 AM
wreckker

Today was rough again...

couldnt get nothbin going at all!

down to 10 k got teased with a double up and then a lil surge to 39k only to go cold again and blank a nut low, nut flush draw hand.

There was ALOT of DEAD money in this tourney even more than i thought there would be.

Alot of name players played super bad and unfortuantely i only got a few of their chips early before they went busto.

Not sure whats next for me,  5k plo on monday or just grind some sat;leites and prepare for the main.

7/7/10 9:41 PM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for an update...
7/12/10 12:06 AM
wreckker

Back home now...WSOP sucked!

I will post some inetersting hands later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.