UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Playing Against Those Using HUD?

6/29/10 3:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Maquina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I get into a Hold Em cash game at pokerstars, what are the chances I'm sitting down with a guy multitabling with a HUD? I wonder how many players are doing this nowadays.
6/30/10 12:09 PM
Spuds Buckley
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say most people who take poker seriously, so the higher your stakes, the more that use some software
6/30/10 1:49 PM
Alabama Man
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can buy the microstakes version of Hold Em Manager for $50. Very cool tool IMO
7/1/10 12:18 AM
billid
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anybody who actually takes the time to learn and does research online

hard to say who is vs who isn't. the guys who are not would be your typical loose passive fish who does not log a lot of hands or players who started out playing live and have not been playing for very long or put the majority of their time in live.

reason why it's hard to say who is using it is because even players who use it can fit the description of any type of fish

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.