UnderGround Forums

Texas Underground >> Gyms in El Paso

7/1/10 10:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaseb1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking for info on El Paso as what i've found on the web is limited and seems dated. Interested in finding regular gyms, boxing gyms or good mma bjj gyms in El Paso. Going to be there for a time for work and want to use it to start back up training/getting in shape since i've been out of it for too long and don't want to die of a heart attack :) any suggestions on places to attempt to get back into shape and get some good training? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, staying south/se of the airport on I-10. Cant tell from the web who is still open or who is reputable.
7/6/10 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be back out there July 27-30th for sure. I will be bringing another tough ass black belt, Steve Hordinski. We will work with the Army & will for sure be on the mats with DJ Blackwell at the Relson Gracie Association. Its at the Kung Fu San Soo Association there ran by Paul Shroder. Hugo is tough & runs a no BS MMA program Hayashi has good Judo. DJ has the best Jiu-Jitsu by a landslide. The place is professional safe & clean..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.