UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> what's up with the grip dvd?

7/2/10 9:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cdog1955
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the progress with the grip dvd?
11/30/10 4:10 PM
Adam LaClair
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImposeYourWill.com, Owner
Roy has stopped giving "progress updates" on his new dvds, as there is simply so much going on in his life.  He has basically said "They'll be done when I get them done."  Knowing Roy, they WILL be worth the wait!

In the meantime, his old DVD titles and most of his old VHS-tapes (now on DVD as well) are available at www.ImposeYourWill.com
1/21/11 1:26 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's more info on the Grip Fighting DVD:

http://www.harrisacademy.tv/hjj_103.html

Roy Harris

2/9/11 12:59 PM
None So Blind
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ordered it today, hope to have a review up after it arrives.

I *LOVE* that you've covered this area, Roy, thanks. I had the pleasure of working out a few times with a guy who was 6th degree BB in judo, and to say his gripping reduced me to absolute helplessness would be putting it mildly :-P

I actually have Rhadi Ferguson's and Jimmy Pedro's judo gripping DVD set, I'm curious to see how yours is similar or not (aside from the obvious in that you cover no-gi grips and they don't, and most of their grips are specifically for throws).
2/17/11 10:33 AM
None So Blind
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got an e-mail a few days ago, it's supposedly shipping on Feb 22nd.

*stands eagerly by mailbox*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.