UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Denis Kang Interview - He is fighting Filho!

7/2/10 12:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/10 2:02 PM

Interviewed Denis Kang last night. He is fighting Paulo Filho. I'm psyched! Kang by TKO round 2. Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: Sorry guys, I didn't put the link in before. Here it is!

http://www.buddhasport.com/community/article/314/road-to-redemption-denis-kang-interview

7/2/10 12:26 PM
Jsteven
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

be suprised if Filho shows up
7/2/10 12:34 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao at Filho raping Kang. He is better than people give him credit for.
7/2/10 12:37 PM
LambertCFMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe Filho is fighting anyone until he steps into the cage/ring.

What a mental battle this would be. A guy who may not show up mentally vs. a guy who mentally flakes.
7/2/10 12:39 PM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Titanium Rhino - Lmao at Filho raping Kang. He is better than people give him credit for.

Agreed...also where is the fight? If its Japan Filho might be a little better than he has been lately
7/2/10 12:42 PM
Titanium Rhino

I should've known the UG would only bash Denis and have negative things to say. Bunch of keyboard warriors who would never step foot in a cage criticizing fighters.
7/2/10 12:42 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@anyone who puts together a training camp to fight either Filho or Belfort. Get ready to be disappoint fren.
7/2/10 12:46 PM
Titanium Rhino

ausgepicht - LOL@anyone who puts together a training camp to fight either Filho or Belfort. Get ready to be disappoint fren.

Did you say Belfort? As in Belfort who is going to fight Anderson Silva for the title? As in Belfort that has layed out his last 3 opponents, one of them being Rich Franklin? Keep smoking what your smoking.
7/2/10 1:02 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 07/02/10 1:02 PM
Titanium Rhino - 
ausgepicht - LOL@anyone who puts together a training camp to fight either Filho or Belfort. Get ready to be disappoint fren.
Did you say Belfort? As in Belfort who is going to fight Anderson Silva for the title? As in Belfort that has layed out his last 3 opponents, one of them being Rich Franklin? Keep smoking what your smoking.
No, this is a different Vito Belfort. One that was scheduled to fight at UFC 108 but pulled out, was supposed to fight at UFC 109, but pulled out and fight at UFC 112 but pulled out. Also the one that is fighting the winner of the Silva/Chael fight and is NOT scheduled to fight Anderson. Also this one is one that fights hard for the first 2 minutes and if it doesn't go his way, he quits. Very disappoing fren.

NOOB.

7/2/10 1:09 PM
Titanium Rhino

Edited: 07/02/10 1:09 PM
Hahahaha. LMFAO. You're calling me a noob? A noob MMA jouranlist. That's a first. Thats what I was told when I predicted that he would KO Franklin.

And by the way, I spoke with Vitor through email. He is absolutely fighting Andserson. It's just not official.
7/2/10 1:16 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 07/02/10 1:16 PM
Yes, you're a NOOB. If you're a journalist you aren't much of one. Take a look at your post.
Titanium Rhino - Did you say Belfort? As in Belfort who is going to fight Anderson Silva for the title? As in Belfort that has layed out his last 3 opponents, one of them being Rich Franklin? Keep smoking what your smoking.

Anderson Silva is fighting Chael Sonnen in a championship bout. You know this right? Does Vito know this? Also, a journalist would know the difference between "your" and "you're" and how to spell "journalist".

NOOB.

7/2/10 1:23 PM
EckY
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 2006 WWGP Final that never happened.
7/2/10 1:32 PM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is turning into a disaster
7/2/10 1:46 PM
Titanium Rhino

ausgepicht - Yes, you're a NOOB. If you're a journalist you aren't much of one. Take a look at your post.
Titanium Rhino - Did you say Belfort? As in Belfort who is going to fight Anderson Silva for the title? As in Belfort that has layed out his last 3 opponents, one of them being Rich Franklin? Keep smoking what <b>your</b> smoking.

Anderson Silva is fighting Chael Sonnen in a championship bout. You know this right? Does Vito know this? Also, a journalist would know the difference between "your" and "you're" and how to spell "journalist".

NOOB.

It's obvious Sonnen is fighting Silva, but after that, who is next in line dumbass? Vitor.

And if this were an article or editorial there wouldn't be mistakes but it's not so who gives a shit.

And you can ask any one of the fighters that I have inteviewed in the past month how shitty my journalism skills are so they can laugh in your face. Thanx for being a douchebag.
7/2/10 1:51 PM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if Chael wins will Vitor still fight Anderson for the title?
7/2/10 1:53 PM
Titanium Rhino

Edited: 07/02/10 1:53 PM
No I'm sure he fight whoever is the champ. The point is he next in line. I just think Anderson is beating Sonnen.
TheThrill
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/02/10 1:53 PM
no hes not

EDIT:the no hes not is in regards to kang fighting filho
ausgepicht

Yelm -  So if Chael wins will Vitor still fight Anderson for the title?
Thank you.

7/2/10 1:55 PM
Titanium Rhino

TheThrill - no hes not

So who is?
7/2/10 1:57 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 07/02/10 1:58 PM
Titanium Rhino - No I'm sure he fight whoever is the champ. The point is he next in line. I just think Anderson is beating Sonnen.
If you can't even handle simple dialogue, I can only imagine your articles must be rife with errors. "...he next in line".

Now you are flip-flopping. You suck, plain and simple. You are the douchebag wasting our time. You fucked up trying to make a point that Vitor doesn't pull out of fights, made a ton of simple spelling errors, fucked up on him fighting Anderson when there is still a fight on the line, and so on.

Suck, suck, suck. Fail, fail, fail your boat gently down the stream.

7/2/10 1:59 PM
Titanium Rhino

Titanium Rhino - 
TheThrill - no hes not

So who is?

Really? That's funny. I could of sworn I spoke to him on the phone for about a half hour last and that is what he told me his next fight was.

I love the hate and jealousy I get from that dickheads that wish they could do what I do. Instead, they just criticize from behind their computers.
7/2/10 2:02 PM
ausgepicht

Titanium Rhino - I love the hate and jealousy I get from that dickheads that wish they could do what I do. Instead, they just criticize from behind their computers.
Yeah. We are so jealous of your inability to do research, know how to spell, use spellcheck, and basic grammar. We are frothing at the mouth with envy. "Your" the only MMA "jouranlist" on this website.

7/2/10 2:06 PM
Titanium Rhino

ausgepicht - 
Titanium Rhino - No I'm sure he fight whoever is the champ. The point is he next in line. I just think Anderson is beating Sonnen.
If you can't even handle simple dialogue, I can only imagine your articles must be rife with errors. "...he next in line".

Now you are flip-flopping. You suck, plain and simple. You are the douchebag wasting our time. You fucked up trying to make a point that Vitor doesn't pull out of fights, made a ton of simple spelling errors, fucked up on him fighting Anderson when there is still a fight on the line, and so on.

Suck, suck, suck. Fail, fail, fail your boat gently down the stream.

Spelling and grammer errors on a forum thread mean nothing. So what, I'm sneaking internet while at work. Read my articles and interviews before you judge anything. What fighters have you interviewed lately?

I would love for you to say this to my face. I would also love to plant my shin on the side of your head.
7/2/10 2:13 PM
ausgepicht

You seem upset.

A great way to garner fans and members to your site is to act unprofessionally and threaten them.

If we ever meet, I'll remind you of my comments to your face and then you'll have the opportunity to plant your shin on the side of my head.

7/2/10 2:15 PM
Titanium Rhino

By the way, what exactly did I fail to research? LMAO if it has anything to do with Vitor. This is an interview with Denis Kang fuckface!

I interview Cung Le on Monday. We will see just how bad I suck after that. In fact, someone should do a poll on here. Am I really as horrible of a journalist as ausgepicht says I am?
Sorry for all the cursing. I'm actually a very humble guy, but what do you do when some random piece of shit bashes your skills as a journalist when they haven't even read your work.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.