UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Fedor opens Moscow Grand Slam

7/8/10 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OCJudoTrngCtr
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/10 12:50 AM
Orange County Judo Training Center, OCJudo.com Team

Fedor Emelianenko opened the Moscow Grand Slam this past weekend as special guest of the IJF. Here is the IJF story with picture of Fedor with Marius Vizer.

intjudo.eu/index.php

I think that's a testimonial for the ever increasing world wide popularity of MMA.

7/8/10 4:16 PM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see Travis Stevens(81k) is the only US competitor. If he wins and Ole Bishof wins they fight.
7/8/10 6:52 PM
OCJudoTrngCtr
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/08/10 6:56 PM
Orange County Judo Training Center, OCJudo.com Team
 The competition was last weekend. Travis was scheduled to compete, but didn't.  Bischoff placed 3rd.

What was interesting about this format, was that the higher WRL players were given a bye for two rounds. Here are the completed pool sheets for the tournament.

217.79.182.227/www.judo-world.net/ijf/grand_slam/2010_moscow/tta_menue.php

7/9/10 9:26 AM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like a very tuff tournament. Japans Anai is their next superstar who won the 100K. The world Champ mongolian at 66K placed 5th, div was won by the Russian. Got to see highlights of this tournament even if I have to purchase the video when it comes out. Thanks. Was there a scheduling conflict with Stevens?
7/9/10 1:32 PM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can see highights on the IJF's youtube page.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.