UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Fisticuffs Review

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/30/01 2:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DC8BALL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Dec-01

Scott, After viewing Fisticuffs, I can honestly say that I am done searching for MA knowledge I always knew ROSS would provide everything someone would need to bring them ill disciplined wuss to a reasonalbly competent competant MAist. While it doesn't seem like much of a comment to make it is the best I can possible make as watch students of other arts reproducing techniques after techniques wondering why they don't do well blaming the teachers, the conditions,other students, second guessing themselves. When I was training in my other school I would have difficulty with the mindless following of examples trying to look just like other people make things look pretty and so on. I remember one time I told one of the instructors that on my own I was playing around with my own form using the movements that I have learned he said that I wasn't good enough to create my own forms and that it took the grandmaster years to come up with new forms. He was right I was not skilled enough to make my own form, but only because I lacked a platform, principles, and the freedom to explore. This last series really made the circle complete for me. I can see how one use the ROSS system to take anyone that has the brains, will, and imagination and teach them to be a complete MAist which would make thier life easier and more enjoyable for the rest of their life! Quite powerful! Thanks for continueing to make this information available. Dani'l Chomycia

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.