UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stout vs. Taylor targeted for UFC 121

7/9/10 11:18 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Lightweights Paul Taylor (10-5 MMA, 3-4 UFC) and Sam Stout (15-6-1 MMA, 4-5 UFC) have been penciled in for UFC 121.

Multiple sources close to the event today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that both fighters have agreed to the contest and are expected to sign bout agreements shortly.

UFC 121 is targeted for Oct. 23 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, though the venue and date have not yet been confirmed by the promotion.

The position of Taylor vs. Stout on the as-yet-unannounced card is unknown at this time.

read entire article...

7/9/10 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paul taylor by TKO
7/9/10 11:42 PM
grafzep
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats an exciting matchup. I would rather it not be a loser leaves town match since Taylor is always fun to watch.
7/9/10 11:45 PM
Rand McPherson
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haole -  loser leaves town match

Pretty sure they won't cut Stout one loss from beating JLau.

Stout by flying armbar.
7/9/10 11:56 PM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has FOTY potential...this should be a fun fight to watch.
7/10/10 7:19 PM
kingjames100
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck would you want that??

Both of these dudes are exciting as hell.
7/10/10 7:37 PM
ramit upper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

excellent match-up!!!!!

i`m a huge Paul Taylor fan & i think he was robbed in his fight with Lytle & Marcus Davis had to produce a career best performance to come back from Taylor`s head kick..

unless Stout has suddenly developed a ground game..   I can`t see any way he can win this fight?      Taylor is bigger,stronger,faster,better striking,better chin etc..   but im sure Stout will at least be competetive?

props to joe Silva for making this fight!!!!!

Taylor by ko/tko
7/10/10 7:53 PM
ramit upper

Edited: 07/10/10 7:53 PM
Haole - 
kingjames100 - 

neither guy can finish a small hamburger, the whole 'amazing slugfest' thing gets old when you see someone do it 3-4 times and never finish anyone, they both hit as hard as chicks apparently,, at a certain point you have to either win more than you lose or be exciting and have memorable finishes in your wins

they both have losing UFC records and have never finished an opponent in their UFC careers, the loser will be -2 from .500 

again, LOSER LEAVES TOWN AND NO ONE CARES except for the UG Nationalists from the losers country

LOL    Stouts performance against Lauzon was excellent!!   & if you don`t think Taylor is an exciting fighter then i have to assume that you are the type of person who would rather watch Rashad or Randy push someone up against the fence for 3 rounds??

EDIT: fyi Taylor won his UFC debut by tko..
7/10/10 8:15 PM
ramit upper

Haole - 
ramit upper - 
Haole - 
kingjames100 - 

neither guy can finish a small hamburger, the whole 'amazing slugfest' thing gets old when you see someone do it 3-4 times and never finish anyone, they both hit as hard as chicks apparently,, at a certain point you have to either win more than you lose or be exciting and have memorable finishes in your wins

they both have losing UFC records and have never finished an opponent in their UFC careers, the loser will be -2 from .500 

again, LOSER LEAVES TOWN AND NO ONE CARES except for the UG Nationalists from the losers country

LOL    Stouts performance against Lauzon was excellent!!   & if you don`t think Taylor is an exciting fighter then i have to assume that you are the type of person who would rather watch Rashad or Randy push someone up against the fence for 3 rounds??

Never said that, I am just saying, exciting fighters are a dime a dozen, exciting? Big fucking deal, thats not a skill, you can get by with that alone for a while.....at a certain point you have to either win more than you lose or be exciting and have memorable finishes in your wins

BTW, I have not seen a boring Rashad fight in about 4 years

lol..   yeah   Rashad has had NOTHING but exciting & memorable finishes during the last 4 years..

:)

7/10/10 10:27 PM
ramit upper

Haole - 
ramit upper - 
Haole - 
ramit upper - 
Haole - 
kingjames100 - 

Never said that, I am just saying, exciting fighters are a dime a dozen, exciting? Big fucking deal, thats not a skill, you can get by with that alone for a while.....at a certain point you have to either win more than you lose or be exciting and have memorable finishes in your wins

BTW, I have not seen a boring Rashad fight in about 4 years

lol..   yeah   Rashad has had NOTHING but exciting & memorable finishes during the last 4 years..

:)

finishes more fights than ballerina fists Taylor

I`d rather watch (3 time FOTN) Taylor than (L`n`p,wall `n` stall) Rashad anyday..

the most exiting fight Rashad has had is when he got bingo`d by Machida!!!        lol
7/10/10 10:47 PM
Lunchbox101
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOTN written all over it. What a match!
7/13/10 1:01 AM
mtone88
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are you fuckin retarded? how can taylor have a better chin have you seen sam stout's chin? hes been hit by huge shots from spencer fisher, terry etim, and jeremy stephens that would fold nearly anybody
7/13/10 12:16 PM
Jason Tornado

^^^ Exactly Stout's chin is amazing, saying Taylor's is better is just laughable, Stout wins this fight
7/13/10 12:29 PM
WARSTIN

mtone88 - are you fuckin retarded? how can taylor have a better chin have you seen sam stout's chin? hes been hit by huge shots from spencer fisher, terry etim, and jeremy stephens that would fold nearly anybody

Shots from lytle > shots from fisher, etim and stephens.

Exciting fight, stout by decision
7/13/10 12:44 PM
billy914
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Stout ever beat another striker? Every time he gets the "stand up war" that he is always asking for he loses a decision.
7/13/10 12:48 PM
xxzygotexx
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am excite for this fight...

7/13/10 2:35 PM
cusandmike

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winner should fight Ross Pearson.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.