UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> best minivan

7/12/10 10:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frills
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ya, ya, kid 2 is here and the mustang just doesn't have the utility we need...least I get to keep the Elise...so the van for the wifey isn't all that bad.

Which of you domesticated folks can recommend a good van?
7/15/10 1:30 AM
donnie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on my second minivan. I've had a '97 Dodge grand Caravan and Currently have a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country. Both have been AWD. Unfortuanately they stopped making AWD for this model in 2005. My biggest problems have been rust and electronics issues.

Right now the Toyota Sienna is supposed to be the number one minivan. It also happens to be the only one being made with AWD. If you live anywhere with harsh winters, the AWD minivans are awesome. They perform better than trucks in the snow.

If I could afford it, I would get rid of my current van and get the Toyota.
7/26/10 3:27 AM
mad tiger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2010 Sienna SE is pretty sweet for a van. If I ever sell my Mazda 5 thats the next family hauler. Love my 5 btw. Seats 6 and 26mpg.
8/8/10 2:31 AM
Doomsday
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toyota is expensive, Honda too, but they are nice. Best buy is the Town and Country.
8/10/10 7:20 AM
walbjj
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

honda odyssey?
8/11/10 11:03 AM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do you need a minivan for 2 kids? At the most you've got 2 adults up front, 2 kids in the back? Any sedan with a decent trunk would work. Or a wagon, x-over. Can't get my head around the minivan for small families.
8/19/10 7:16 AM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at the Mazda 5.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.