UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> dragon half sleeve...

7/13/10 5:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ffjc805
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

getting a trad. japanese dragon half sleeve next month by danielle oberosler, a great artist. Anyone seen the skull with the water coming down from the eyes and the mouth? im thinking that on the inside of my arm, dragon with water background and sakura for the rest with a lot of artistic liberty...thoughts, and what is the proper name for that skull if any?
7/19/10 7:24 AM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I purfer the medievil dragon, looks more evil. Check my dragon tattoo out on my profile pic. iPhone won't let me post pics
7/3/11 9:59 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagree...Medieval dragon tattoos remind me of nerdy D&D imagery and Wolf print t-shirts
7/4/11 12:59 PM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ does my dragon look like a neardy d&d tatt?
7/11/11 5:38 PM
Jordan Pedreira
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - I purfer the medievil dragon, looks more evil. Check my dragon tattoo out on my profile pic. iPhone won't let me post pics

nice!
7/12/11 10:26 AM
PepperUK

^cheers Phone Post
7/14/11 4:17 AM
The Lorax
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Though medievil dragons remind me of the 80's for some reason, I do like your tat pepper.
7/14/11 5:58 PM
PepperUK

Cheers mate. It's a patriotic tattoo of st George and the dragon, hence going for medievil dragon as opposed to traditional jap dragon
8/5/11 12:01 PM
PepperUK

^ u r a tit Phone Post
8/6/11 9:07 PM
Jordan Pedreira
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pepper, can u post a bigger pic on here rather than just the small profile pic
8/7/11 5:48 AM
PepperUK

^ should b on my profile. Can't post pics, no blue name. Not till they update android app Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.