UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lesnar's BJJ coach denies ADCC rumors

7/14/10 10:21 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

i never said that in my life
A 18 year wrestling background help him tremendously when training in Jiu Jitsu. He is rolling with my black belts and winning. The Jiu Jitsu from Brock is phenomenal. His ability to control and defend submissions is now in a whole new level. I recommend the ADCC to him and he will enter in the coming future. I... will be with him and I don't think he will lose.

Read entire article..

7/14/10 4:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Uchi
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wrote the article that originally 'quoted' him?
7/14/10 4:25 PM
Bloodyfists
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uchi - Who wrote the article that originally 'quoted' him?

It was on his facebook page LOL
7/14/10 4:49 PM
Bloodyfists
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Droppin Loads On Your Face Son - 
Bloodyfists - 
Uchi - Who wrote the article that originally 'quoted' him?

It was on his facebook page LOL

Seriously?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/compridobjj?ref=ts

he's trying to deny it now
7/14/10 4:51 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Droppin Loads On Your Face Son - lol

He would give Monson and Xande trouble

xande woould beat him and monson after all said n done
7/14/10 4:56 PM
FLOMMA

Comprido never said that! I asked him about the quote and he had no clue what I was talking about. It's crazy that people are supposedly quoting him and just making up things about Brock.
7/14/10 5:00 PM
FLOMMA

Do a search. We post everything related to Comprido and FLO MMA, don't you think we would post that article or quote it ourselves if Comprido really said it??
7/14/10 5:09 PM
Archangel

Michael Cothren
Michael Cothren
There's rumours that Brock is a purple belt under you. Is there any truth to that, I thought he only trains no gi?
about an hour ago
Rodrigo COMPRIDO MedeirosRodrigo COMPRIDO Medeiros I never said that...someone posted that in a forum, and said it was me, I think is funny.
Michael: No, he doesnt even train with the GI

so who says hes purple? UFC?
7/14/10 6:33 PM
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knew it.
7/15/10 12:19 AM
Brasa jiujitsu

Thats what i find in compridos face book:

Rodrigo Medeiros wen i copy and past that i start with the words I NEVER SAY THAT. same how i erese the words (say that). is just read my poust

36 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · Bruce Hoyer I did some research this was brought up on the MMA.tv forum and was then referenced in Wikipedia from the MMA.tv forum. That forum
7/15/10 12:27 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how do you get a purple belt if you don't even train with the gi?
7/15/10 12:58 AM
ajjr0ller
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJkilla - how do you get a purple belt if you don't even train with the gi?

Ask Rashad Evans and Rolles Gracie
7/15/10 1:38 AM
SleepingTalon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't he say in a previous interview (just before Brock's fight with Randy) that Brock was "purple belt level", not an actual purple belt? It is possible to be on par with other black belts without ever have used a Gi. Jake Shields is a prime example of this. Not sure where Brock is in terms of just sub grappling, but I'm sure he pretty competent on the ground.
7/15/10 1:45 AM
BruceLeeMMAfighting

SleepingTalon - Didn't he say in a previous interview (just before Brock's fight with Randy) that Brock was "purple belt level", not an actual purple belt? It is possible to be on par with other black belts without ever have used a Gi. Jake Shields is a prime example of this. Not sure where Brock is in terms of just sub grappling, but I'm sure he pretty competent on the ground.

Didn't Rashad get his blackbelt w/o ever putting on a Gi.
7/16/10 9:22 AM
thefightingsheep
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad.  I was hoping to see some more of that fantastic guard work he showed in his last fight. 
7/16/10 10:18 AM
Kneeblock
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My theory:  Butthurt black belts are offended at the breaking of training omerta. Clusterfackery ensues

OR

Typical UG trolljob
7/16/10 10:38 AM
goku

how is a purple when he doesnt know how to do an arm triangle

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.