UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> DOES JOHN WILL HAVE OZ BJJ IN IT'S BEST INTERESTS?

8/5/10 7:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ps. I'm in no way affiliated with John Will, but i have heard nothing but good things about him as both a coach and a person
8/5/10 7:54 AM
ken amtrack

Edited: 08/05/10 7:55 AM
pps. I'm in no way affiliated with John Will, but i have heard nothing but good things about him as both a coach and a person
8/5/10 10:34 AM
armbarcrashdummy

JBW's a businessman and like all businessmen with 1/2 a brain, he doesn't sell services/products at a loss.

In my time affiliated with Machado, I always found JBW's seminars & comps to be quite good value for the cost.

8/6/10 5:42 AM
ken amtrack

^^^Bingo!!!...both nutz intact
8/6/10 9:24 AM
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in many ways affiliated with John Will, and i know nothing but good things about him as both a coach and a person. Fact.
8/8/10 7:36 AM
ken amtrack

And he wore nappies in Malaysia
8/9/10 10:44 PM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Will's greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist.
8/10/10 2:00 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Did I ever tell you guys about the time John Will sold me into slavery?
8/10/10 9:19 AM
ken amtrack

Edited: 08/10/10 9:39 AM
ps. I'm in no way affiliated with John Will, but now know he is a slave trader that does not exist
8/10/10 9:19 AM
ken amtrack

Ah Ha !!!!
8/10/10 9:34 AM
ken amtrack

Dearest Leftnut...I fear I may have been to hasty in judgment of your character...a Mr "Hurting Bombs" & a Mr "Invisible Lats Syndrome" have given me new information pertaining Mr Wills and it appears all is not that it seems...I had a similar situation occur with the Tenth Planet folk (lift the ban Frank) when a Mr Dooley posted photos of both he and a Mr Dan Hardy mean mugging in LA only for Mr Hardy to be consequently beaten soundly by the GSP fellow...please understand mistakes like this can happen
8/12/10 8:42 AM
BjjSchoolGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't like how a comp is run, then don't compete. And if bitching in capslock gets you nowhere, man up and set up your own comp like the group who run "Grapplers Showdown" in London did. They were a group of white and blue belts unhappy with the local comps so set up their own. I was at the first comp as a ref. It was only after the comp finished did they realise what time, effort, and money it takes to run a comp.
Their first comp had some bumps, but it's been getting smoother every time they run it.

And you don't like travelling to Melbourne for the comp??? Try saving up the money for a $2,000 plane ticket to the States to compete at the Worlds (at a cost of around $200 dollars for weight and absolute), not to mention accommodation, food, car hire, etc... and THEN you'll have something to bitch about.

Out of all the comps I've competed in (that includes all over Europe, the States, Asia, and many comps around Aus), John Will's comps by far has the best of the best prizes, awesome trophies, and is one of the most organised.

Cheers, Maryanne.
8/14/10 9:41 AM
leftnut

BjjSchoolGirl - If you don't like how a comp is run, then don't compete. And if bitching in capslock gets you nowhere, man up and set up your own comp like the group who run "Grapplers Showdown" in London did. They were a group of white and blue belts unhappy with the local comps so set up their own. I was at the first comp as a ref. It was only after the comp finished did they realise what time, effort, and money it takes to run a comp.
Their first comp had some bumps, but it's been getting smoother every time they run it.

And you don't like travelling to Melbourne for the comp??? Try saving up the money for a $2,000 plane ticket to the States to compete at the Worlds (at a cost of around $200 dollars for weight and absolute), not to mention accommodation, food, car hire, etc... and THEN you'll have something to bitch about.

Out of all the comps I've competed in (that includes all over Europe, the States, Asia, and many comps around Aus), John Will's comps by far has the best of the best prizes, awesome trophies, and is one of the most organised.

Cheers, Maryanne.

for someone who has ahead like a dropped meat pie you talk too much.
next time ya in the states to "compete" go to LA and get a face transplant. you got a head like a beaten favourite.
just tell the doc to get out the grinder and burn off ya ruff edges.
8/14/10 9:29 PM
armbarcrashdummy

^^ There's a dude who has mother issues.

What happened? Mum smack you wearing her pj's one time and now you think of that whenever you see a girl in a gi?
8/14/10 9:39 PM
DMMA

Lol, is that the best you can come back with...

Words of a coward
8/15/10 3:21 AM
ken amtrack

Nonutz ignores the men who post but attacks the first woman who respectfully offers opinion on the thread...nuff said...P.S probably not the right chick to target Nonutz cause when your surgery gets approved you may compete...at least you will have an excuse for your dick tucking internet hero.. ps. I'm in no way affiliated with Maryanne but I have heard nothing but good things about her as both a coach and a person
8/15/10 5:40 AM
BjjSchoolGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/15/10 9:06 AM
DMMA

Niiiiice :)
8/15/10 9:06 AM
DMMA

Edited: 08/15/10 9:10 AM
Doh....dbl post
8/16/10 4:44 AM
leftnut

DMMA - Lol, is that the best you can come back with...

Words of a coward

Ha ha ha.
Mate you wear red budgie smugglers to the beach.
A bit of baby oil??
Ready for Mardi Gras ???
8/16/10 9:04 PM
DMMA

Lol, man that is such a weak comeback...seriously. So you found facebook hey. Well that comes with having the guts to post who I am. How about you???

It took you three days and that's the best you've got. Anyway, when in Rome dude...well Rio in the case of that pic :)
8/16/10 9:42 PM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure leftnut has humour in it's(sic) best interests.

8/16/10 10:46 PM
Goodo

So does anyone else think that Maryanne tapped leftnet and he hasnt got over it yet?

8/17/10 7:29 AM
ken amtrack

Notnutz you were much funnier when you stole mum & dads Chinzano from the adult drinks cabinet..."Ha ha ha" ??? WTF dude thats it thats all you got "Ha ha ha" seriously who says that...sorry i had assumed you were over 12 my bad...no offence sorry to your parents...but if you tell on me i will tell you parents you are stealing their Chinzano
8/18/10 12:06 AM
HurtingBombs

Edited: 08/18/10 10:34 PM
leftnut I may have judged you too quickly, the fact you've created a thread on here that hit three pages has allowed me to see something I thought was gone forever, good work, although we must admit half the posts are Ken stating he is in no way affiliated with John Will.<br /><br />

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.