UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Frank Mir is the Devil II

3/17/11 9:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Built Like A Fedor
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir keeps stealing single socks from my washing machine. Damn you, Mir... Damn you. Phone Post
3/17/11 10:18 PM
Badlands Meanie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir told the Japanese not to waste any money upgrading the backup systems in their nuclear plants.
3/17/11 10:20 PM
MontyG
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honored MMA -  Frank Mir wrote The Situation's jokes for The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump. Phone Post

HA
3/18/11 10:27 AM
clarkkentblue

frank mir told michael jackson that there were traped minors in chile.

frank mir declared mj's death cuase to be fook poisoning.
michael jackson was trying to eat 12 year old nuts.
3/19/11 8:24 PM
BrownPride_in_LoganClark

Frank Mir held out his short staff and said, "If you call this a short staff, you oppose its reality. If you do not call it a short staff, you ignore the fact. Now what do you wish to call this?"
3/24/11 11:54 PM
BrownPride_in_LoganClark

Frank Mir once said "We learn from history that we do not learn from history"
5/5/11 8:12 PM
ajjr0ller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - I am an insignificant fan and would like to make that clear from the top. I have nothing to offer him nor does he owe me anything. I however, did ask a favour of him and maybe unwisely.

I was attending a UFC 129 pre party with a couple of friends and was just having a good time hanging out and had the chance to meet some really cool fighters. I mean, good guys and very talented individuals.

I saw Frank as he was walking over my direction and a guy next to me said, "Hey Frank, can I have one picture with you?" trying to sound unintrucive...

Frank obliges.

Then after he turns from that guy he takes a few steps and I said, "Hey Frank, do you mind if I get a picture with you?"

Frank lifts his head up as he grins and says, "He said one." Then walks away.

As I mentioned previously, I wasn't outraged. He doesn't owe me a thing. Did it surprise me? Yeah. Has that ever happened to me (although I usually meet fighters at seminars I attend)? Nope.

That same night, I saw Anderson and he looked exhausted. He even left early. However, he took the time that night to take a picture with me. Something I will cherish as a fan.

As a fan, when Anderson gave me some of his time, it meant so much that I almost feel in debt to him for it. However, I had nothing to offer him for it except maybe money. But I'm sure he has enough of that. I'm also sure he knew I had nothing to offer him.

Now, Frank doesn't owe me shit as I said before. But this experience kind of highlighted how I don't owe him shit. My PPV dollars included. I'll still buy my other PPV's but I'll save the coin when his fights come around because it would just go in his pocket anyways.

I don't mean to be a Silva fanboy either. All the other fighters were great guys and I had the opportunity to talk to a bunch of them for an extended period and I had some great chats. I go out of my way to not hang from their nuts and still convey some appreciation. I had the opportunity to talk with Big Nog for about 15 minutes and we talked about everything from the event, to fight styles, to his injuries and recovery, and at the end I was able to sneak in that he is a true legend and anytime I get to see him compete, it is a special night. I think, given the normal conversation we had, it made it a bit sweeter as he was genuinely happy to hear it. When some guys are doing a lot of fan meet and greets they tend to go on a bit of an autopilot as they are bombarded with compliments......it's all about the sneak attack! lol.

That night alone I met a lot of fighters and they were all awesome. I just felt I needed to share that one story with the UG.

5/8/11 10:57 PM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir regularly changes the results of paternity tests on the Maury Povich show.
12/9/11 6:56 AM
buffersfluffer
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaytrainwreck -  I blame Frank Mir.

Mir probably watched It Always Sunny in Philadelphia, heard the joke and then told it to Torres, who would go on to tweet it. Once again, Frank Mir is the devil! Phone Post
... I knew Mir was behind this.

12/9/11 7:18 AM
flying_flamingo_kick
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buffersfluffer -
jaytrainwreck -  I blame Frank Mir.

Mir probably watched It Always Sunny in Philadelphia, heard the joke and then told it to Torres, who would go on to tweet it. Once again, Frank Mir is the devil! Phone Post
... I knew Mir was behind this.

Dammit I was going to say this -_- Phone Post
12/9/11 7:23 AM
flying_flamingo_kick
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir hacked Miguel Torres twitter Phone Post
12/9/11 8:03 AM
ThirdJackson
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir has the cure for AIDS but doesn't wanna release it. Phone Post
12/9/11 8:17 AM
ThirdJackson
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson - Frank Mir has the cure for AIDS but doesn't wanna release it. Phone Post
Frank Mir told me not to read the previous posts. So I made a fool of myself and wrote something that someone already had. Phone Post
12/9/11 8:19 AM
Mc6pack

Frank turned my electric off when i was 99% through a windows update and corrupted the install !
12/9/11 8:56 AM
Jack Skellington
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe but he was the best dressed man at the presser yesterday
12/9/11 9:08 AM
nyhcloyalty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/9/11 9:34 AM
unique_devil
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir wears skinny jeans and flaunts his pointy elbows. He aslo likes Chestys posts. Phone Post
12/9/11 9:36 AM
jaytrainwreck

Frank Mir tricked Big Nog into feeding a bus a carrot. Phone Post
12/9/11 9:37 AM
jaytrainwreck

Jack Skellington -  maybe but he was the best dressed man at the presser yesterday
Vanity is one the devil's favorite sins. Phone Post
12/9/11 9:46 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir taught Dale Hartt how to check leg kicks. Phone Post
12/9/11 10:28 AM
the professor of mma

Frank Mir broke Corey Hill's other leg.
12/9/11 10:56 AM
Datguy

Frank Mir is learning the intracies of moves that Brock Lesnar has never even heard of. Phone Post
12/9/11 11:32 AM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir has ghost-written every Adam Sandler movie since Mr. Deeds. Phone Post
12/9/11 12:42 PM
Listen to Rush
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catbath - Frank Mir has ghost-written every Adam Sandler movie since Mr. Deeds. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
12/9/11 1:30 PM
unique_devil
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir told Torres to post a rape joke on twitter. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.