UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 115: Danzig Files Appeal For No-Contest Ruling

7/15/10 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pedro Carrasco
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/15/10 3:02 PM
BJPENN.COM, Editor-in-Chief

www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs/mac-danzig-files-appeal-with 

“My manager had my lawyer file [an appeal], we filed for a no contest is basically what we did,” said Danzig. “We are trying to get it overturned as a no contest on my record so it isn’t a loss on my record because that’s what people look at. So we are trying to get that overturned. “

7/15/10 4:07 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd, Josh Slovin-sponsor
 I agree with him, but I doubt they overturn it. They rarely if ever overturn a ref's decision.
7/15/10 4:10 PM
EckY
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Typical Athletic Commission bull shit stance on everything is to pretend there isnt a problem as they like to pretend mistakes are never made.  Nothing will happen.
7/15/10 4:19 PM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lavine himself admitted it was a mistake.
7/15/10 4:21 PM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am very confident they will overturn it. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.