UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Unreal....

2/14/03 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Feb-03 10:34 PM
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

The next PERSONAL DEFENSE READINESS instructor Coach session has 45 trainers coming in from all over the world... This session is our biggest to date, we've out grown our usual venue and had to rent an entirely separate facilty. There will be 8 assistant instructors aiding me for this session and over 20 HIGH GEAR suits on hand for our BALLISTIC MICRO-FIGHT evolutions. Thanks in advance to all who've supported the program and thanks to all those traveling from as far as Zurich, Ireland, UK and all over North America... Sincerely, Tony
2/14/03 11:19 PM
Eric Cobb

Edited: 14-Feb-03
Fantastic! I'm REALLY looking forward to this PDR. It promises to be amazing in every respect. Can't wait to meet everyone! Just hope I can remember all the names! :-) Eric
2/16/03 11:09 AM
amaa

Edited: 17-Feb-03 02:04 AM
Very exiting! I truly have no idea what to expect, but I am really looking forward to this experience. I just received my latest PDR package with all the Coaches bios. Man there’s a lot of talent and hard work coming to Montreal this week. I have been reading this forum for the past few years, so in a way I feel like I know a lot of you already. I can’t wait to formally meet everyone. Tony, as you know we have two high gear suits. I’m pretty sure I can bring one of them with me (the other one has to go to a seminar), so you can make that 21 suits available. P.S. Thank you to all the PDR team members for taking the time to share such great advice, questions and inspiration through these posts and thanks Tony for making it a public venue. See you all in a few days...P.S. What is the weather like...how cold? Tristan (aka Nick)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.