UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/20/10 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fight 2 members from the Season of TUF I was on. I realize they are both WAY better than me and I dont stand a chance, but I would still like to do it.  *please note sarcasm*

After Mac Danzig kicks Matt Wiman's ass I would like the pleasure of fighting him next.  The other fight that I would like is Joe Lauzon. Now,unlike Wiman, I dont have any ill will towards Joe, but I think that would be a great fight.
7/20/10 1:24 PM
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll make some calls.
7/20/10 1:25 PM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would pay some US $$ to watch  both of these hypothetical events

And I would most likely be cheering for Gabe in both of them -- although tough call on the lauzan fight as I am a fan of his as well.

TTT for Godzilla
7/20/10 1:26 PM
Mike Sanders
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cake vs. non-animal foodstuffs!
7/20/10 1:26 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool story bro
7/20/10 1:27 PM
Swock Sucker
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do you hate handsome things?

-MM

brune90

I'd like to see the wiman fight
BlueDream

You can't have your cake and eat it too!
7/20/10 1:32 PM
Ryduce
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe has paid his dues, get this man back in the UFC!!

He was one of the most entertaining members of any season.

I say Gullard rematch followed by Wiman and Lauzon.
7/20/10 1:33 PM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryduce - Gabe has paid his dues, get this man back in the UFC!!

Agreed.  He's racked up a few very nice wins too.

And the cake jokes are beyond old and tired.
7/20/10 1:38 PM
jeffstrickland
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe,

No disrespect here, please know that. I have followed you career since before the fight with Melvin. Now I used to train Melvin, and I consider him like family even today. I was just wondering what your thoughts would be on how a rematch with him would go... Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff
7/20/10 1:44 PM
sadic1
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiman and Lauzon would both be good fights for Godzilla. I think at this point Melvin would be a very hard fight to win though.
7/20/10 1:47 PM
xxzygotexx
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes please to both fights...
7/20/10 1:47 PM
Tubcutter

Dana said Gabe ruined his chance with the UFC when he didn't make weight. He will have to wait until UFC cuts one of the guys before they fight.
7/20/10 1:49 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeffstrickland -  Gabe,

No disrespect here, please know that. I have followed you career since before the fight with Melvin. Now I used to train Melvin, and I consider him like family even today. I was just wondering what your thoughts would be on how a rematch with him would go... Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Jeff, I think we have both improved leaps and bounds. Melvin has looked great his last couple of fights. I also feel I have made some huge improvements. Melvins ground defnese has gotten really good, but on the other hand my striking has improved.  No idea how the fight would go, but I believe I could and would win.
7/20/10 1:50 PM
GODZILLA

Tubcutter - Dana said Gabe ruined his chance with the UFC when he didn't make weight. He will have to wait until UFC cuts one of the guys before they fight.

When exactly did he say that?
7/20/10 1:52 PM
NJstileNJ
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiman and Lauzon would both win
7/20/10 1:52 PM
Dawkins

Joe did talk a lot of shit about you on the net.
7/20/10 2:08 PM
jeffstrickland
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the response! Who are you fighting next?
7/20/10 2:08 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both , Its Zillamania running again !
7/20/10 2:14 PM
Tubcutter

GODZILLA - 
Tubcutter - Dana said Gabe ruined his chance with the UFC when he didn't make weight. He will have to wait until UFC cuts one of the guys before they fight.

Season 5 Episode 5 of TUF. When Dana came walking in the training center at the end with that pissed look on his face he told you that you had blown your chance and he didn't know what you wanted to do with this fighting thing but you ruined it with the UFC>
7/20/10 2:16 PM
sadic1

If it makes sens for the UFC, the UFC will do it regardless of what Dana said years ago.
7/20/10 2:17 PM
Morgz

Tubcutter - 
GODZILLA - 

Season 5 Episode 5 of TUF. When Dana came walking in the training center at the end with that pissed look on his face he told you that you had blown your chance and he didn't know what you wanted to do with this fighting thing but you ruined it with the UFC>
I suspect there is a chance that could be considered water under a bridge at some point (a point that has already passed, IMO).  Sooner or later recent actions start meaning  more than actions of the past.

7/20/10 2:17 PM
andre
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana should absolutely bring Gabe back. He's not only amassed a really impressive string of victories since TUF, but he is also someone that has an exciting style and name recognition. I think there's a cool angle to it with Wiman, especially, and I'm sure the lead up to it would be filled with some pretty interesting trash talk.
7/20/10 2:21 PM
I GOT FRATE TRANED

TTT for Godzilla back where he belongs.  And please please sent that PETA nuthugging Vegan back to the minors when you do.  Good Luck Gabe!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.