UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

8/31/10 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reverend john - Gabe asked me what happened after the fight. Those elbows really knocked him around. Congrats to Joe he looked very impressive. I know Gabe is a better fighter than he showed last saturday.

rev

Jeez he would have to be
9/1/10 1:41 PM
Morgz
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bshaw1979 - You just wonder how guys like Gabe keep getting a shot in the UFC. All i do is see him get beat down. Yet they cut guys that just come to fight like Saunders and Jardine.

He's accomplished quite a bit.  Maybe you just haven't seen some of his other fights?  He's lost to Melvin and now Joe in the UFC.  Between those, he's like 7-2 with about 5 wins in a row, some of them over some decent names and strong up and comers.  He earned it, IMO.

On the same token I really would like to see Killa Bee back REAL soon.  I'm guessing one or two quality wins in regional shows and we will.
9/1/10 2:02 PM
Big Pun
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a quitter. He got his shot and blew it more than once. He deserves nothing now. He was also classless in his loss refusing to squash it after the beating. He now claims he has no memory of the armbar. I guess he does not realize there were alot of cameras there. He laid down and took a one sided ass kicking and didn't even try to get a win. Once he saw he was outmatched in the first minute of the fight he quit. Tell us again what he "deserves". Your definition of deserving and mine must differ.
9/1/10 2:27 PM
Morgz
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun -  Joe is a forum member, why not be his fan instead? 

Are we allowed to be a fan of both of them?
9/1/10 3:35 PM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - He's a quitter. He got his shot and blew it more than once. He deserves nothing now. He was also classless in his loss refusing to squash it after the beating. He now claims he has no memory of the armbar. I guess he does not realize there were alot of cameras there. He laid down and took a one sided ass kicking and didn't even try to get a win. Once he saw he was outmatched in the first minute of the fight he quit. Tell us again what he "deserves". Your definition of deserving and mine must differ.

Why do people judge others in situations they themselves would never even have the guts to go through? Fuck you sir, and die.
9/2/10 9:53 PM
Tubcutter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TekNyc - 
GODZILLA -

And LOL @ Lauzon submitting me

el oh el

9/4/10 10:11 AM
MJG

TTT Phone Post
9/9/10 9:54 PM
Tubcutter

brahmabull81 - 
Big Pun - He's a quitter. He got his shot and blew it more than once. He deserves nothing now. He was also classless in his loss refusing to squash it after the beating. He now claims he has no memory of the armbar. I guess he does not realize there were alot of cameras there. He laid down and took a one sided ass kicking and didn't even try to get a win. Once he saw he was outmatched in the first minute of the fight he quit. Tell us again what he "deserves". Your definition of deserving and mine must differ.

Why do people judge others in situations they themselves would never even have the guts to go through? Fuck you sir, and die.

11/30/10 8:37 AM
HardHittingHeeb

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.