UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

9/1/10 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brahmabull81
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - He's a quitter. He got his shot and blew it more than once. He deserves nothing now. He was also classless in his loss refusing to squash it after the beating. He now claims he has no memory of the armbar. I guess he does not realize there were alot of cameras there. He laid down and took a one sided ass kicking and didn't even try to get a win. Once he saw he was outmatched in the first minute of the fight he quit. Tell us again what he "deserves". Your definition of deserving and mine must differ.

Why do people judge others in situations they themselves would never even have the guts to go through? Fuck you sir, and die.
9/2/10 9:53 PM
Tubcutter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TekNyc - 
GODZILLA -

And LOL @ Lauzon submitting me

el oh el

9/4/10 10:11 AM
MJG

TTT Phone Post
9/9/10 9:54 PM
Tubcutter

brahmabull81 - 
Big Pun - He's a quitter. He got his shot and blew it more than once. He deserves nothing now. He was also classless in his loss refusing to squash it after the beating. He now claims he has no memory of the armbar. I guess he does not realize there were alot of cameras there. He laid down and took a one sided ass kicking and didn't even try to get a win. Once he saw he was outmatched in the first minute of the fight he quit. Tell us again what he "deserves". Your definition of deserving and mine must differ.

Why do people judge others in situations they themselves would never even have the guts to go through? Fuck you sir, and die.

11/30/10 8:37 AM
HardHittingHeeb

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.