UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/21/10 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Razor Rob vs. Gabe would be a great fight. Good call FreeCandy!

7/21/10 2:39 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - 
GODZILLA -  Thanks for the support. And I DO hold grudges.

you're too classy for that, .....let's get Gabe back into the big show
I disagree with the implication that it may not be classy to hold a grudge as long as you act on it in the manner in which Gabe currently is -- asking to settle it in the cage. 

I completely agree with the rest of your statement  :)
7/21/10 2:40 PM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
holly9000 - 
GODZILLA -  Thanks for the support. And I DO hold grudges.

you're too classy for that, .....let's get Gabe back into the big show
I disagree with the implication that it may not be classy to hold a grudge as long as you act on it in the manner in which Gabe currently is -- asking to settle it in the cage. 

I completely agree with the rest of your statement  :)

I agree, that was actually a personal message between me and Gabe
7/21/10 3:36 PM
Jason Tornado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Razor Rob is getting subbed in the first if that match happens
7/21/10 5:29 PM
mrzipplokk
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Tornado - LOL Razor Rob is getting subbed in the first if that match happens

you don't have to tell everybody !
7/21/10 6:09 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreeCandy, I heard Rob's people think Im afraid of Rob. LOL I like Rob and Ive always been cool with him, but Ill finish him just like everyone else, decisively. =)

gward armbar, which tournament and which friend?
7/21/10 6:12 PM
TheClips

Godzilla, have you been in contact with the UFC recently? (Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread and saw you were online at the moment)
7/21/10 6:21 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheClips, why would you think that?
7/21/10 6:24 PM
michaelkaras
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta get to the big show first
7/21/10 6:36 PM
GODZILLA

Edited: 07/21/10 6:40 PM
 Haole, dont you have some cock to suck or is your mother hogging it all again?

7/21/10 6:44 PM
Swock Sucker
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - 
Swock Sucker - 

why do you hate handsome things?

as a fan of handsome things, i would also like to know why you hate handsome things

THE TORTILLA WANTS ANSWERS!
7/21/10 6:45 PM
knockoutfighter

Godzilla, while you're online... are you doing the San Diego Grappling X tourney next month?
7/21/10 6:48 PM
GODZILLA

Swock Sucker - 
ilovetortillas - 
Swock Sucker - 

why do you hate handsome things?

as a fan of handsome things, i would also like to know why you hate handsome things

THE TORTILLA WANTS ANSWERS!

Because I am ugly. Ugly things always want to make handsome things ugly as well.

knockoutfighter, I didnt even know about it. Im nursing some injuries right now, so Im not sure
7/21/10 6:48 PM
shibbyguy

Wiman would smoke you....good luck trying to get your name out there by calling out fighters that are much better than you

Wiman via Oklahoma stomping on your cake eating fat ass
7/21/10 6:53 PM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trained with Razor back in the day. I think if it goes to the ground....Zilla would finish.
7/21/10 7:06 PM
GODZILLA

Shibbyguy, cant come up with any new material? If Im eating cake, I sure am in good shape while eating it =)

Haole, yes, lets face reality. Wiman has one notable win(and used his lying mouth to steal a fight from Mac as well) in the UFC and that is it. I am NOT banned from any league and have fought and beaten some VERY good opponents.  I am more than ready to take on the like of Wiman. Now, go back to sucking off lonely old men for rent money.

7/21/10 7:20 PM
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heard Gabe was in Vegas recently. Hmmm....

7/21/10 7:22 PM
TriCoasta
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri-Coasta, Humbled by The UG
Haole - 
GODZILLA -  Shibbyguy, cant come up with any new material? If Im eating cake, I sure am in good shape while eating it =)

Haole, yes, lets face reality. Wiman has one notable win(and used his lying mouth to steal a fight from Mac as well) in the UFC and that is it. I am NOT banned from any league and have fought and beaten some VERY good opponents.  I am more than ready to take on the like of Wiman. Now, go back to sucking off lonely old men for rent money.

Lets just talk about this realistically and put aside your constant reactionary dick joke defense

where and how would a you vs Wiman fight happen?

7/21/10 7:30 PM
FreeCandy
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GODZILLA -  FreeCandy, I heard Rob's people think Im afraid of Rob. LOL I like Rob and Ive always been cool with him, but Ill finish him just like everyone else, decisively. =)

gward armbar, which tournament and which friend?

yeah i think it would be a good fight and a good win for you. i seen the last interview of his after his tachi palace fight win a few days ago. he said you got the belt and he's coming for you.
7/21/10 7:42 PM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/21/10 7:45 PM
sorry. after seeing you talk about cleaning ur asshole out to lose weight then eat cake and shit and then cry when you couldn't cut weight?

Fuck off dude

you had an opportunity that a lot of us only dream of and you sugared and cried it away. you'd rather have a tube shoved up ur ass than to actually work it off? justify it however you wish. but deep inside you know ur nothing but an attention whore.

Crying cuz you can't cut weight? Fucking Moron.
7/21/10 7:45 PM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW! Gabe....you got some real keyboard warriors here. I don't think they would talk like this in your face. lol
7/21/10 7:45 PM
Dawkins

Street fight Godzilla would win. Not sure about a mma fight

I love when Gabe punked a drunk Josh the Punk Thompson on Tapout Live(forgot what it was called then.)
7/21/10 7:54 PM
crowbar
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might have been Cageside Live.
7/21/10 8:26 PM
4pdboxing
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are some tough keyboard warriors on this thread!

I am gettin the hell out of here...
7/21/10 8:32 PM
Tweedlesmart
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

munsturrman28 - sorry. after seeing you talk about cleaning ur asshole out to lose weight then eat cake and shit and then cry when you couldn't cut weight?

Fuck off dude

you had an opportunity that a lot of us only dream of and you sugared and cried it away. you'd rather have a tube shoved up ur ass than to actually work it off? justify it however you wish. but deep inside you know ur nothing but an attention whore.

Crying cuz you can't cut weight? Fucking Moron.
Yeah Gabe, why can't you cut weight? That one time? On TV? 

Man, that was so horrible that I hope you get kicked off the show. Then only if you work really hard, win a bunch of fights against some tough opponents (maybe submit an undefeated BJJ black belt and world champ), and maybe get another belt should you be taken seriously as a fighter again. But that will take some time, so get busy.

-TUF n00b from 2007, posting via time machine

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.