UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/21/10 8:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/30/10 9:57 AM
7/21/10 8:52 PM
mrzipplokk
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/21/10 9:04 PM
 Follow the terms of service. This is a  friendly warning.

7/22/10 12:04 AM
shootfightermike
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
7/22/10 12:22 AM
GODZILLA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gward armbar - it was the WGG/OTM tournament, at the LA convention center i believe,

i don't remember that dude name lol, all i remember is he was a strong ass tatted up mexican but i managed to won w/ triangle to armbar from guard in like 2 mins and thought, DAMN that guys strong!!... anyway you congratulated me after wards and just seemed like a chill guy. ALSo i might be watching/cornering a friend at the next Tachi Fights, so hopefully you and rob mccullough get it on, ill be there to see it.

also, forget about arguing with these haters man, they are just looking for validation, and the only way they can get it is leaving shit-forbrains comments.

I dont remember the tourny, but congrats! LOL

I dont mind arguing with them actually. Its pretty entertaining. When it comes down to it, TUF didnt stop me, having my neck fused didnt stop me. Do you think some unidentified idiot on a forum is going to?

aquarela, I didnt realize that the UFC liked Wiman that much
7/22/10 12:48 AM
shibbyguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you call out wiman basically so you can get another shot in the ufc since you blew it last time...keep fighting chumps on small shows because you can't cut it fighting guys that actually have a pulse.....
7/22/10 12:55 AM
GODZILLA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shibbyguy - So you call out wiman basically so you can get another shot in the ufc since you blew it last time...keep fighting chumps on small shows because you can't cut it fighting guys that actually have a pulse.....

LOL No, I want to fight Wiman because I dont like your buddy, douche nozzle. And You think the guys Ive fought are chumps? Look at the last 3 and get back to me. All 3 of them could and would beat Wiman
7/22/10 1:18 AM
shibbyguy

Lol there is no way someone(even as dumb as you) honestly thinks anyone You have beat is on wimans level...you just want another shot in the ufc...we get it, but you don't belong there
7/22/10 4:01 AM
The Bodybag

Joe Lauzon would take a step down and obliterate you in a heart beat.
7/22/10 4:33 AM
HardHittingHeeb

Did you pay back Marlon Sims the money you owe him from the bet?

If YES, then you are more honorable than I thought and I'll make some calls to get you in the big show.

If NO, then you haven't changed at all, and should not be back in the UFC.
7/22/10 10:11 AM
Joe Lauzon
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
GODZILLA - 

And LOL @ Lauzon submitting me

Gabe and I had some good training sessions on the show. You caught me with a RNC choke once... but I caught you a couple times including a spladle from back. So let's not laugh at me submitting you. 

This is a spladle... I got it from back control though. 

7/22/10 10:14 AM
Joe Lauzon
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but glad to see you putting some wins together. 
7/22/10 10:21 AM
GODZILLA

Edited: 07/22/10 10:24 AM
 Joe, your memory of our training sessions is a bit skewed.  You did NOT catch me in that move. Or at all. You did put a beating on me while I was gassed on one training session though.  And the show was NOT any indication of the fighter I am(on the other end, Im positve you have grown as a fighter as well)

I respect you as a fighter Joe, but I do hold grudges. Not in a malicious way, but more in a competitive "Id like to fight Joe and then buy him a consolation beer " way.

7/22/10 10:25 AM
Joe Lauzon

Whatever you say Gabe. I have a pretty clear memory because I remember thinking "Can't believe I just hit that!" Its in the journal I kept about what happened nearly everyday too. Guess I must have been dreaming the day it happened. 

Glad to see you doing well. Keep up the wins. 
7/22/10 10:25 AM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/22/10 10:26 AM
 You guys were really young and look way different in that video

I really dig your tropical singlet :)
7/22/10 10:26 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NICE !!!
7/22/10 10:29 AM
GODZILLA

Ok, we can agree to disagree. Thanks buddy, Im hoping you win your next fight as well
7/22/10 10:32 AM
fabes
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GODZILLA -

LOL No, I want to fight Wiman because I dont like your buddy, douche nozzle. And You think the guys Ive fought are chumps? Look at the last 3 and get back to me. All 3 of them could and would beat Wiman

I don't agree with that at all, but at the same time, you have earned your shot in the UFC and I think you and Matt match up very well. I actually think it would be the potential fight of the night if it went down. You've clearly worked hard to improve your game and there's no denying your toughness, heart and skill. I don't think there's a video of your fight against Savant, but you will forever have my respect for that win.

Guys, it's ok if you don't like Gabe and are not a fan, but you will be frozen or banned for saying anything over the top. So keep it classy.
7/22/10 11:34 AM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. i hope you get your wish. But as forgiving as Dana can be i don't see him getting past what u pulled on the show. Besides, Joe would destroy you. so would Matt. I think a better matchup would be with Andy Wang. Either way best of luck
7/22/10 12:44 PM
Chris_G
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see Gabe get a second shot in the big show. 

Whats up gabe? Where u training these days?

7/22/10 1:19 PM
HardHittingHeeb

HardHittingHeeb - Did you pay back Marlon Sims the money you owe him from the bet?

If YES, then you are more honorable than I thought and I'll make some calls to get you in the big show.

If NO, then you haven't changed at all, and should not be back in the UFC.

What about this though?
7/22/10 3:21 PM
Uchi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quite honestly, the misadventures of Godzilla trying to make weight were more entertaining than most of the recent seasons of TUF put together if you ask me, so I don't get the hate. Also think that Gabe deserves another shot in the UFC, perhaps moreso than some other new faces in the past couple of years.
Good luck in the fight against Rob, and hope you put him to sleep.
7/22/10 3:51 PM
PJ Benn Fan
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I took a look at Gabe's last opponants and I honestly do not believe he deserves to be in the UFC.

The problem I see is that he is indeed better than a few guys the UFC has given recent fights too!

I could care less about his TV antics now, as that was a while ago, but just being hoenst his resume doesnt strike me as anything worthy at the moment. Maybe a couple of more wins or an impressive performance over a decent name guy would change my view, but for now I think hes where he belongs!

Also one mention.
Not to be disrespectful, but UFC caliber fighters dont typically fight guys with no professional fighting experience.
I am sure you just wanted to fight, and thats great. But a guy who has faught in the UFC and thinks hes deserving of that again should not be stepping in the cage with someone who's is making their pro debut.

Result Opponent Method Event Title Date Round Time
 Loss Gabe Ruediger Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Gladiator Challenge - Warriors 2/4/2009 1 0:24

Good luck whatever happens.

7/22/10 4:37 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Polite smack talk?
7/22/10 4:49 PM
Heddy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/22/10 5:13 PM

So, Wander Braga, Lovato and Robinson aren't legit wins? LOL. 2 of them had unblemished records before Gabe took them out.

7/22/10 4:58 PM
knockoutfighter

Gabe, if you want to fight Wiman so bad, why don't you fly to Tul$a and just have a "hard sparring" session with him.

This is obviously a ploy to get back in the UFC...but TUF 5 was like over 3 years ago, no one cares about your unsettled beef.

What people care about are fighters putting wins together, getting impressive finishes, and EARNING their spot at the big show (again).

This thread is not coming off too well for you... be honest, we're you drunk when you made this? What would trigger you off to create this? Did I just miss the marathon of TUF 5 replaying or something?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.