UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/22/10 5:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gabe?
i saw you in a magazine training paris hilton!
she kicked you in the nuts!
7/22/10 5:28 PM
mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knockoutfighter - Gabe, if you want to fight Wiman so bad, why don't you fly to Tul$a and just have a "hard sparring" session with him.

This is obviously a ploy to get back in the UFC...but TUF 5 was like over 3 years ago, no one cares about your unsettled beef.

What people care about are fighters putting wins together, getting impressive finishes, and EARNING their spot at the big show (again).

This thread is not coming off too well for you... be honest, we're you drunk when you made this? What would trigger you off to create this? Did I just miss the marathon of TUF 5 replaying or something?

You still in High School ?
7/22/10 5:49 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knockoutfighter - Gabe, if you want to fight Wiman so bad, why don't you fly to Tul$a and just have a "hard sparring" session with him.

This is obviously a ploy to get back in the UFC...but TUF 5 was like over 3 years ago, no one cares about your unsettled beef.

What people care about are fighters putting wins together, getting impressive finishes, and EARNING their spot at the big show (again).

This thread is not coming off too well for you... be honest, we're you drunk when you made this? What would trigger you off to create this? Did I just miss the marathon of TUF 5 replaying or something?

Ok "knockoutfighter"  Lets see, put wins together. Put 6 of those together(including 2 undefeated prospects that I know the UFC wanted to sogn), so check. Getting impressive finishes. ALL 6 by finish, including a spinning backfist to rear naked choke. Check. Earning my spot. Umm...what of the other 2 things was I missing to get my spot?

Not drunk and I dont watch TV(maybe you should try reading a book instead of spending so much time watching yours). Im recovering from an injury and have some time on my hands, so I felt like having some fun on the interwebs.
7/22/10 6:36 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris G, My main gym is PKG, but I travel to other gyms to train as well. I also train at Valley Crossfit for Strength and Conditioning.

PJ Benn fan, That guys was a last minute replacement. I didnt know I was fighting him until I got to weigh ins.

Mister Saigon, when did I say I would walk through anyone? I didnt say that and I dont think that. Believe it or not I respect the skill set of both guys( I just dont personally like Wiman). Now, do I think I would beat them? Yes, but I certainly dont think that either would be an easy fight.
7/22/10 7:23 PM
Dougie
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not, Gabe has been on a win streak.

7/22/10 7:33 PM
Chomas
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he deserves another chance in the UFC.  He's finishing his fights and he looks like he's only improved.
7/22/10 8:43 PM
PTM2020
975 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Gabe getting back in the UFC.

Gabe, weren't you trying to get a  fight with Dan Lauzon at one time???
That would be a great matchup as well.
7/22/10 9:18 PM
Roo Badley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it ironic that the guy who wants everyone to let the whole cake incident and TUF debacle die, tells Joe Lauzon that he still holds a grudge.
7/22/10 10:16 PM
drmmr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't get the Wiman hate or how much you call him out. What was it exactly about him that made him a target-on the show, and now as well???

Drmmr
7/22/10 10:18 PM
drmmr

I'd like to see you get in there and last with Jim Miller dude..see how you fare..
7/23/10 1:10 AM
Scut Farkus

Ruediger,
Try to make it onto a card in Socal, so I can watch it live!
17-5!
7/23/10 3:21 AM
nostripewhite

I think Gabe should get another shot.

But.

I still don't get why he was always after Wiman on the show.

When.
They.
Were.
On.
The.
Same.
Team.

Between being after Wiman, the cake thing, the colonics and the scene with his ass hanging out... It's still like half a Junie.
7/23/10 3:47 AM
LoiseauElbow

Sorry, I'm late on this.

"I would like to......eat way too much ice cream cake?"

;)
7/23/10 4:51 AM
FCM

The only way this fight will happen is if the UFC release Wiman.

7/23/10 6:09 AM
CompanyBlue

Like him or not, Gabe has improved a ton. Only reason he didn't reach his potential sooner was poor training habits. Doesn't seem like an issue anymore.
7/23/10 6:34 AM
Dominique Robinson
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm wondering why one person is in here discrediting fighters, more than likely someone who doesn't fight themselves. 2) why Joe & Gabe are doing this he said she said shit...what happens in the gym stays in the gym right? cuz EVERYONE will say what they did in their minds whether it happened or not...Gabe don't get into all that. 3) who the hell is the guy saying "fly out here for hard sparring" I hate when people are inet thugs because they know their pumpkin is safe via over a keyboard. N back to the guy from my #1...actually I'm 15-4-1 2 and if you talk to anyone who KNOWS ME they know 1 lose the people went over 1min OVER the match ending and I got caught after the match was over, lose 2 it was a blatant rip off, lose 3 I fought carlo prator with fucked up ribs, knee, and a person in my family had just died and one was in the hospital and I still went the distance, and 4 i fought Gabe late notice and they fucked up on the timer, thus denying us round 3...if i would have won or not who knows but hey he's the only person to ever make my knees touch the ground and I have 13 KO's so I give him props and he HAS improved. I've trained with everyone, ask em about my thai boxing, ask them or have u ever personally seen me even breath hard in a fight while some UFC fighters..MOST, are tired in the 1st round, ask them how strong I am for 155, ask have I ever been dominated in gyms full of "elite fighters", then ask how in the 4 1/2 yrs ive been fighting I trained MYSELF up to about 3 months ago n have trainers for the 1st time. I give credit where it's due and he's earned it and should get back to the big show or a bigger show and I think he'll do well, and as I told him I'm coming...and if anyone wants to test what I say then send one of their fighters to fight me and call my bluff
7/23/10 9:46 AM
reverend john
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - I'm wondering why one person is in here discrediting fighters, more than likely someone who doesn't fight themselves. 2) why Joe & Gabe are doing this he said she said shit...what happens in the gym stays in the gym right? cuz EVERYONE will say what they did in their minds whether it happened or not...Gabe don't get into all that. 3) who the hell is the guy saying "fly out here for hard sparring" I hate when people are inet thugs because they know their pumpkin is safe via over a keyboard. N back to the guy from my #1...actually I'm 15-4-1 2 and if you talk to anyone who KNOWS ME they know 1 lose the people went over 1min OVER the match ending and I got caught after the match was over, lose 2 it was a blatant rip off, lose 3 I fought carlo prator with fucked up ribs, knee, and a person in my family had just died and one was in the hospital and I still went the distance, and 4 i fought Gabe late notice and they fucked up on the timer, thus denying us round 3...if i would have won or not who knows but hey he's the only person to ever make my knees touch the ground and I have 13 KO's so I give him props and he HAS improved. I've trained with everyone, ask em about my thai boxing, ask them or have u ever personally seen me even breath hard in a fight while some UFC fighters..MOST, are tired in the 1st round, ask them how strong I am for 155, ask have I ever been dominated in gyms full of "elite fighters", then ask how in the 4 1/2 yrs ive been fighting I trained MYSELF up to about 3 months ago n have trainers for the 1st time. I give credit where it's due and he's earned it and should get back to the big show or a bigger show and I think he'll do well, and as I told him I'm coming...and if anyone wants to test what I say then send one of their fighters to fight me and call my bluff

they did not screw up the timer, you forgot to stop the clock for the nut kick

rev
7/23/10 3:54 PM
knockoutfighter

drmmr - I still don't get the Wiman hate or how much you call him out. What was it exactly about him that made him a target-on the show, and now as well???

Drmmr

According to BJ, Wiman beat a couple of Gabes "buddies".

I'm curious who Wiman beat that made Gabe so mad...
7/23/10 4:10 PM
Tweedlesmart
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique, nice post
7/23/10 5:12 PM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet!
7/23/10 8:49 PM
Dominique Robinson
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reverend John...you were in Gabe's corner so naturally you would say that but yes, they did screw up the timer, a CSAC official told one of my coaches and also watch the dvd and time the match, recorded time and real time don't match...and if you watch the dvd you will hear everyone questioning the time. Let's not turn this into some "don't make excuses thing cuz he got you" i-net war because it really doesn't suit who I am as a person. FACTS of the matter is Gabe & I were coo before and after, I always stick up for the fact he has improved, I give him credit for beating me and as being the only man to make my knees touch the ground ever in my life, but another FACT of the matter is the time WAS fucked up and as any fighter could understand, how much we put into this we would want there to be NO mistakes when facing another man so that there is no questions asked like "what would have happend in round 3" like here...means I would have won? nope, cuz who can say what they WOULD have done? but means I would have had one more round to try, it's really THAT simple bro. Thas why me and Gabe have our cat and mouse thing going on...he beats the shit outta people and I'll continue making sure I do till I catch back up to him, and after our next fight we'll still be coo cuz we both have something called RESPECT...and thas just in general. Plus the cool thing is on basically no training I gave him the best fight out of his last 6 wins.
7/23/10 8:52 PM
Dominique Robinson

Wait...and then when I think about it, it kind of annoys me that you just ASSUME what my corner did or did not do...you know what they say about assumptions bro.
7/23/10 9:10 PM
Scut Farkus

TTT for Godzilla!
PS--I hope the Fallen Angel gets some sponsors. Help a Creole boy out! 
7/23/10 9:12 PM
Scut Farkus

ttt for Godzilla!
I hope the Fallen Angel gets some sponsors! Help a Creole boy out!
7/23/10 11:19 PM
Dominique Robinson

yea yea my main man scut

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.