UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/23/10 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reverend john
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - Wait...and then when I think about it, it kind of annoys me that you just ASSUME what my corner did or did not do...you know what they say about assumptions bro.

I don't assume, I was watching our clock and the time jibed. If you take out the nut kick, which I did it was right. I did not say you were disrespecting anyone, and I did not assume anything. I simply said what I see as the facts. You are doing the same, I just think you are wrong. As far as csac they are morons that can't figure out how many times I have actually paid my corner fee, so I really don't care what they say about anything :)

rev
7/23/10 11:29 PM
sadic1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do they say about assumptions?
7/23/10 11:31 PM
ShanTheMan
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rev, you still interested in doing any personals?
7/23/10 11:41 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe will beat Rob.
7/23/10 11:45 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the best to the fallen angel.  Hope he gets into Dream.
7/24/10 12:56 AM
reverend john
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - rev, you still interested in doing any personals?

yes and I have a gym that we can use now I think

rev
7/24/10 1:40 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not Axe Murderer 28 - 
GODZILLA -  Joe, your memory of our training sessions is a bit skewed.  You did NOT catch me in that move. Or at all. You did put a beating on me while I was gassed on one training session though.  And the show was NOT any indication of the fighter I am(on the other end, Im positve you have grown as a fighter as well)

I respect you as a fighter Joe, but I do hold grudges. Not in a malicious way, but more in a competitive "Id like to fight Joe and then buy him a consolation beer " way.

I was on your side until this post.

Im curious what bothers you about that?
7/24/10 7:40 PM
ShanTheMan
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reverend john - 

rev

Sweet, how far must I drive? I finally got my back to an almost acceptable health level, so time for some of those famous leglocks!
7/25/10 9:40 AM
reverend john

ShanTheMan - 
reverend john - 

rev

Sweet, how far must I drive? I finally got my back to an almost acceptable health level, so time for some of those famous leglocks!

long beach, how far is that?

rev
7/25/10 1:49 PM
mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John, are you saying Marcelo would allow you to use his space ?
7/25/10 3:35 PM
reverend john

no, I have decided to train with Leandro Viera, and I am pretty sure they will let me use the space. I felt really at home when I visited fight zone, and I think they probably have a bit more room for me there.

rev
7/25/10 4:29 PM
wandyfan86

what about melvin? oh wait he punched the hunger right out of you
7/25/10 6:31 PM
mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.fightzoneusa.com/schedule.php

All no gi ?   Do you know anything about Chris Hauter (sp) ?
7/25/10 8:26 PM
reverend john

mrzipplokk -  http://www.fightzoneusa.com/schedule.php

All no gi ?   Do you know anything about Chris Hauter (sp) ?

No, it is more gi than no gi. The first class I went to was half gi, half no gi. Second one was all gi. Seems as though I could do some teaching there, wrestling, and mma, so it seems a good fit for me. BTT are great, and I am sure they would have been great to train with as well, but this just feels right to me.

Chris was a black belt when I was still a blue, under the Machados. He is very good.

rev
7/26/10 12:30 AM
ShanTheMan

Long Beach is like 40 mins away. If I don't have to work that day it is no problem.
7/26/10 2:32 AM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Godzilla!!!!!!!
7/26/10 6:54 AM
Dominique Robinson
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy -  All the best to the fallen angel.  Hope he gets into Dream.

Thanx man! I hope to get into Japan to! N whoever said Gabe will beat Rob....VERY good chance style wise. Rev, we don't agree on the time because according to timing the match after the kick it was NOT 4:49 like stated, but that's on our timers over here...but I DO agree that the CSAC never knows what they are talking about or doing.
7/26/10 7:16 AM
dudley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_Canadianator - ...Thank Betty Crocker
...Get punched in the stomach really hard again
...Get all naked and stuff on TV
...Get all crying like and such on TV
...Open a chain of pastry shop/cardio kickboxing dojos
...start eating bundt cakes on account of the cakey glory hole.
...rematch Mothra

Im sorry,this guy may be a sausage but this made me LMAO.
7/26/10 4:17 PM
mrzipplokk

curse of the 10 join dates, Kirik.
7/26/10 6:22 PM
GODZILLA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not Axe Murderer 28 - 
GODZILLA - 
Not Axe Murderer 28 - 
GODZILLA -  Joe, your memory of our training sessions is a bit skewed.  You did NOT catch me in that move. Or at all. You did put a beating on me while I was gassed on one training session though.  And the show was NOT any indication of the fighter I am(on the other end, Im positve you have grown as a fighter as well)

I respect you as a fighter Joe, but I do hold grudges. Not in a malicious way, but more in a competitive "Id like to fight Joe and then buy him a consolation beer " way.

I was on your side until this post.

Im curious what bothers you about that?

Just seems to be that you're making excuses as to why he beat you, like he isnt good enough to do it if you hadnt gassed. No disrespect just seems cheesy for you to do that. I think Joe is too respectful as a fighter to respond back to you.

Actually I was referring to a specific training session. No excuses, it was just that particular time Joe DID put a beating on me(No, sub though). It was more to reference an exact training session, than to make any excuse. Besides, it was JUST TRAINING. And yes, Joes is far too classy and respectful to respond.....unless you want to count not only posting a time he thought he tapped me and then also showing a video of what he claims to have tapped me with in training.
7/26/10 6:40 PM
HardHittingHeeb

Edited: 07/26/10 6:39 PM
Bet, Cinnamon, Marlon Sims, Welching
7/26/10 7:43 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GODZILLA - ...showing a video of what he claims to have tapped me with in training.

I'm starting to believe that neither of you were actually in that video
7/26/10 10:25 PM
Dominique Robinson
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Korean Zombie Warwagon! - The Fallen Angel is the man.

Like the username bro...and not yet, still young in the game as far as getting trained...only got trainers withing the last 3 months bro, rest of the time I was flying solo for the most part. Man this Gabe thing is crazy! Everyone should let training be training for various reasons 1) ANYONE can SAY what happened in training...doesnt mean it did 2) what happens in training should stay in training 3) cuz someone beats u in training doesnt mean they can in a REAL fight 4) some people are good in training and suck in fighting and some suck in training and are good at fighting. That whole thing is some hoe shit and should just be let go because ONLY those 2 KNOW what really happend...n who gives a f**k it's TRAINING! Also the TUF Gabe thing was soooo long ago it's old..."people are not ruled by their memories" is a quote I like, les live in the present.
7/27/10 9:38 PM
ShanTheMan

Yea, let training be training. So after rev throws me around he shouldn't talk too much trash lol
7/27/10 10:43 PM
Bships3

Refresh my memory.....Didn't you get choked unconscious by a white belt during your time training on the show??

I am going to go out on a limb and assume that Joe is a slightly better grappler than Monstah Lobstah!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.