UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I would like to

7/27/10 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reverend john
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Yea, let training be training. So after rev throws me around he shouldn't talk too much trash lol

Oh I don't know about that, I still got the knowledge but the skills are fading fast, I am slow, and fat, and get tired quick, still strong though

rev
7/28/10 12:17 AM
ShanTheMan
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rev, I got no knowledge, the skills were never there, im slow, flabby, and weak. Should be good times.
7/28/10 11:59 PM
HardHittingHeeb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bships3 - 
GODZILLA -  Joe, your memory of our training sessions is a bit skewed.  You did NOT catch me in that move. Or at all. You did put a beating on me while I was gassed on one training session though.  And the show was NOT any indication of the fighter I am(on the other end, Im positve you have grown as a fighter as well)

I respect you as a fighter Joe, but I do hold grudges. Not in a malicious way, but more in a competitive "Id like to fight Joe and then buy him a consolation beer " way.

Refresh my memory.....Didn't you get choked unconscious by a white belt during your time training on the show??

I am going to go out on a limb and assume that Joe is a slightly better grappler than Monstah Lobstah!

Bro, Monstah was a blue. When you step to that rank all bets are off.
7/28/10 11:59 PM
HardHittingHeeb

Edited: 07/28/10 11:59 PM
repost
7/29/10 4:11 AM
ShanTheMan
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stryker89 - Gabe is lame

Brilliant post
7/29/10 5:17 AM
UrineTrouble

Gabe is a good fighter and should get another chance with the UFC. I think Gabe would surprise a lot of people in both fights. I would like to see Gabe fight Rich Clementi in the UFC.
7/29/10 5:43 PM
GODZILLA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BShips3, You realize that Alan and I were working expressly from the guillotine postion, right? Ask your buddy Joe about that one.

Urine Trouble, thanks. I would like to keep surprising those that want me to lose
7/29/10 9:11 PM
uniquetechnique
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zilla on his way back to the BIG show!!
7/30/10 2:18 AM
knockoutfighter

GODZILLA -  BShips3, You realize that Alan and I were working expressly from the guillotine postion, right? Ask your buddy Joe about that one.

Makes sense. The show did make you look silly, but that part was creative editing. They didn't even catch the choke on film, they pan over to you guys right after it happened.
7/31/10 12:46 PM
Winston Wolf

Posted: 44 minutes ago Member Since: 7/8/10
7/31/10 1:03 PM
mrzipplokk
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stryker89 - Ask him about his ability to get fat and not cut weight

Wow, so cutting edge and original.
7/31/10 1:45 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's be honest here, we are something like 11 seasons in to TUF and Gabe still has one of the most pathetic performances to date. I tend to believe it is wishful thinking that Dana would even humor you coming back.
7/31/10 1:49 PM
mrzipplokk
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tend to believe it is more a case of 'what have you done lately' ? And he has 4 or 5 good wins in a row 'lately'.
7/31/10 2:00 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe if you are BJ Penn or Randy C. I'm not so sure he is going to be so forgiving of a lower tier guy. Especially when you consider that Dana choose to not use him when he was actually the most relevant. EG in any of the many grudge matches he could have set up following TUF.
7/31/10 2:06 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering what Gabe did on TUF, I would say he has a way to go before he earns a place in the UFC. That said he is heading in the right direction and I hope he keeps up the good work.
7/31/10 2:27 PM
mrzipplokk

I hear you Quick
8/5/10 8:22 PM
pinchet
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha did you guys know you were going to fight each other when you started the little beef on page 6?

i swear this whole thread was a setup
8/5/10 8:30 PM
tranenhb

Chocolate Cake imo
8/5/10 9:34 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pinchet - haha did you guys know you were going to fight each other when you started the little beef on page 6?

i swear this whole thread was a setup
You have a fairly keen grasp of the obvious!  :)

Good for Gabe!

8/5/10 9:56 PM
MJG

TTT for some pre fight shit talking by gabe =]
8/5/10 10:33 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thing does seem rather prophetic now...
8/5/10 10:34 PM
sadic1

GLad to see him about to get paid.
8/5/10 11:00 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don'tever  remember seeing a thread like this work so well.

GO GABE!!!!
8/5/10 11:08 PM
ChicagoTom
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GODZILLA -  Ok, we can agree to disagree. Thanks buddy, Im hoping you win your next fight as well
This is a post on here from Gabe to Joe. Oh the ironing.

8/5/10 11:21 PM
andre
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DUDE!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.