UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Baroni Out for 118

7/27/10 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salter's new opponent to be named this afternoon.
8/23/10 10:53 PM
reagan123
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
Good luck this weekend to John!
8/28/10 10:01 AM
williepep
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is breaker fighting?
8/28/10 11:06 AM
williepep
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got it

TTT for Breakerz
8/30/10 12:15 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston was awesome! John did great and got caught in a really tight guillotine! Did all the right things to escape, but it was fucking tight! I'm sure he'll be back! Miller is a tough dude! Btw, the city rocked! Phone Post
8/31/10 8:47 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston is a disgusting shit hole. New York FTW.

As I was posting today I realized how much I miss the old days of the AL-UG.

When I could not wait to open up the forum every morning like a christmas present, knowing that mad drama would be unfolding every day.

Those were the good old days...you would have to spend 15 minutes just sorting through threads to make sure you were caught up on everything that had been posted.

Now when you open the AL-UG, you are surprised if you see a new post, let alone a new thread.

8/31/10 7:32 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comparing NYC (Manhattan) and Boston is like comparing apples and oranges.  Not the same, just different.  I'm sure your post has something to do with your love of the yankees. Boston was a great city and I definitely recommend it to anyone if they get a chance to visit! Do the Freedom Trail Tour and enjoy one of the oldest cities in America. 

Red Sox > Yankees!!!

disclaimer, I don't follow baseball.  :)
9/1/10 8:42 AM
Stranglehold26

You didn't have to add the last line....your pick of the Sox over the Yankees 27 Championships shows that you dont follow baseball!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.