UnderGround Forums

MMA Photography UnderGround >> WTF

7/28/10 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just found this forum and I've been here for ten f'ing years!

Checkout my portfolio at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/demibarbito/

And check my site at: www.VisionsAndDreams.net

Damn it!

Demi
7/29/10 8:56 AM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to be sure the forum is a lot less than 10 years old...and it is kinda hidden.

Cool stuff, dude.
7/29/10 7:53 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for checkin it out.

I have bad computer housekeeping skills and I just lost 6000 pictures in a crash. I'm currently rebuilding my portfolio and the Flickr page is all I got. I have a wedding in a week and another in three weeks tho.

I've been taking all the promotional pics for the CSPT for 12 years and I started doing models and glam/avant garde about 6 years ago.

Now I'm doing products, weddings, Internet Models, bands, CD covers and real estate photos.

Demi
7/30/10 11:57 AM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, dude. That sucks. If you've got anything resembling a decent internet connection and don't mind leaving your computer on all night, I'd get an external HDD and Mozy. Backup everything to your external and then back that up to Mozy.

10/17/10 8:18 AM
opl3sa
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/17/10 8:18 AM
Is this Shogun Rua?

http://i53.tinypic.com/jt9vgl.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.