7/30/10 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FloridaStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horrific shit. Stole his whole life
7/30/10 9:21 PM
Pito Chueco
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It s a local story here in Houston.

Kinda funny yesterday's news showed his family protesting that he had to stay another night in the clink. They were in front of the courtroom raising hell and holding up signs.

Then the news had a short interview with the DA (who pushed the case for dismissal). She stated that he hasnt had a family member visit him in prison in over 4 years. Now that he's got 2 million coming to him, they cant wait another day to see him.

The dude was hardly a saint when he was locked up long ago, and he threatened to kill the guards on his last day of lockup. Although I hate to see an innocent mans life wasted for a wrong conviction, he will be back in the hoosegow, broke, before too long.
7/30/10 9:40 PM
DevinS
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

27 years....man.
7/30/10 9:43 PM
JSMHP
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGH that is absolutely horrible
7/30/10 9:59 PM
Soup and Beer
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, fuck him if he can't take a joke.
7/30/10 10:03 PM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sure as hell would not be very cooperative if I was spending any time in jail for a crime I didn't commit, let alone 27 years.

Pito Chueco - It s a local story here in Houston.

Kinda funny yesterday's news showed his family protesting that he had to stay another night in the clink. They were in front of the courtroom raising hell and holding up signs.

Then the news had a short interview with the DA (who pushed the case for dismissal). She stated that he hasnt had a family member visit him in prison in over 4 years. Now that he's got 2 million coming to him, they cant wait another day to see him.

The dude was hardly a saint when he was locked up long ago, and he threatened to kill the guards on his last day of lockup. Although I hate to see an innocent mans life wasted for a wrong conviction, he will be back in the hoosegow, broke, before too long.

7/30/10 10:26 PM
Pito Chueco
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gullivers Travels - I sure as hell would not be very cooperative if I was spending any time in jail for a crime I didn't commit, let alone 27 years.

Pito Chueco - It s a local story here in Houston.

After 27yrs, a wise person would know the system well enough to know that the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease.
7/30/10 10:34 PM
Pito Chueco

On a side note, anyone who has ever been through the court system can relate: The DA's only care about another "w" for their resume.

The defense only cares until you have no more $$ to give them, then its time to cop a plea.

This is the same for a parking ticket or murder rap.
6/25/11 4:34 AM
cincibill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/11 4:34 AM
<blockquote>Peoria Athletic Club - all the fucking money that goes to people that refuse to work, illegals and just plain ol scumbags and this guy cant get ANAYTHING for his own peer fucking him over?</blockquote><br /><br />He is just one vote, it's not like he was wealthy or something.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.