UnderGround Forums

ITGround >> Where to get F-Secure SSH client?

7/30/10 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
truewrestler
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having an issue getting key authentication setup for SFTP access to our server for one of our customers. Our customer is using F-Secure which appears to have been discontinued 6+ years ago. I can't find a legit download anywhere. There are downloads listed on torrent trackers but I don't want to start downloading and testing these out from work?

Anyone know of a safe place to download the executable? I'm checking with the customer if they would be willing to supply to us but they are a larger company and probably wary of just making software available to other.
7/30/10 2:26 PM
CryLikeAGirl
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use Core FTP.  It's free.

http://www.coreftp.com

7/30/10 2:29 PM
CryLikeAGirl
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, to answer your question, no I don't have an F-Secure executable.
7/30/10 2:29 PM
truewrestler
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/30/10 2:29 PM
I'm actually using Core FTP Server on our server but I'm trying to figure out why the hell they are having so much problem getting key authentication to work from the F-Secure client specifically. I actually found that another company, Attachmate, now sells F-Secure SSH under a different name so I downloaded the latest trial and everything worked fine. No idea what is going wrong on their end. I've tried multiple tests with various key generators, formats and SSH clients without a problem.
7/30/10 2:44 PM
CryLikeAGirl

It's a larger company. Perhaps their firewall is preventing them from connecting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.