UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Tramadol

7/30/10 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't let your doctor prescribe you this shit, and it is utter shit.

I take prescription narco's for chronic neck/back pain and instead of upping my standard opiate intake, was looking to try something else...

I took 1 last night and 1 today. I will not be taking any more. I feel like I'm coming down off a bender or something. It somewhat killed the pain but the side effects arent worth it. My stomach is fucked up and coming down off of this crap is horrible.

Thank me later (if you don't take my word for it read all about others experience with Tramadol using google)
8/10/10 3:47 PM
DirkH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While I dont have a perscription for it, I have taken it for a headache. Worked for the headache and as a nice side effect....delayed ejaculation to the point of needing something for back pain!
8/15/10 3:48 PM
WidespreadPanic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you google, you'll find several class-action suits out on this pain-killer. Beware.
10/18/10 1:38 AM
BJJWRESTLER
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take it for neck issues,and it works for me.Try taking two pills,instead of one,I had the same experience you did years ago.It was a big difference for me when I switched to two,relieves pain,and ups my mood too.
10/18/10 1:39 AM
BJJWRESTLER
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you eat them like candy,yeah,the withdrawls are bad,so take in moderation
10/21/10 11:23 AM
MikeD

I had a shot of this stuff after I tore my meniscus. It helped for a few days.
3/9/11 10:01 AM
MikeD

MikeD - I had a shot of this stuff after I tore my meniscus. It helped for a few days.

Okay, this was an unintentional lie. I read my ER report last night and it was "toradol" they gave me.
3/10/12 10:49 AM
Rick T
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr prescribed me some after ACL_MCL tear. Took 2 for pain and the stuff had me nodding-off like I was on smack. I did not like the feeling. Will be checking for more web info on Tramadol.
3/10/12 10:55 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

love it. Cant disagree more with OP
3/10/12 1:04 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastMinuteReplacement - love it. Cant disagree more with OP

some people do like it.  I suppose you like SSNRI's then too? Drugs like Cymbalta and such.

All of these drugs (even Flexeril) bug me out to the point of not taking.

Be careful when  quitting. People have hard time quitting
3/10/12 2:18 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

Yes thats one of the things i am affraid of. i take 2 ml of tramal every second day and i feel great i dont intend to quit amy time soon
3/10/12 2:46 PM
TheAssMurderer

LastMinuteReplacement - Yes thats one of the things i am affraid of. i take 2 ml of tramal every second day and i feel great i dont intend to quit amy time soon

Brain zaps. scary shit... just don't ever discontinue all at once (im sure you know this).
3/10/12 2:55 PM
LastMinuteReplacement

Yes i know thanks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.