UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> 3 days Judo Clinic with Sensei Mohammad Khorrami

7/30/10 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/30/10 9:37 PM

Don’t miss this opportunity to train Sensei Mohammad Khorrami. Come and train with a world class Judoka and Iranian Junior Silver Medalist Freestyle Wrestler.Sensei Mohammad will go over Judo throws, Ne-Waza/grappling, and wrestling take downs.

http://www.fusionmma.com/3-days-judo-grappling-clinic/

7/31/10 8:40 AM
judoblackbelt
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His grappling is excellent. His judo from the website details his Masters Judo competitions 2000-2005. Many of his setups are leg grab's attacks which arn't allowed today. I don't think anyone in Masters will beat him on the ground, he is a terror down there. And he is hard to throw with his bent over style. It would interesting to see how he does with the new rules.
8/1/10 7:23 PM
HoldYerGround
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched some of his videos, seems he has a very interesting style. 
8/2/10 1:21 AM
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Guys !!
Sensei Mohammad has since change his style of Judo. I don't think he compete regular now, due to his back injury couple of years ago in car accident...

I hope to upload some new video in the next couple of days the last time I trained with Sensei Mohammad - September 2009.

I will be training with Sensei Mohammad for 3 days, I hope to shoot some new videos.

z
Fusion Mixed Martial Arts
www.fusionmma.com
8/5/10 7:38 PM
nowaydo
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He integrates his wrestling with his judo very well. I got his DVD a while back. good stuff!
8/7/10 8:28 PM
zeerebel

Hi nowaydo,

I got about 4 hours of new stuff I shot with Sensei Mohammad that I had not chance to edit yet.

I also got an hour video footage of Sensei Mohammad coaching Carlos Newton on take down and wrestling.
I hope to edit this very soon.

Stay Tune,
Z
Fusion Mixed Martial Arts
www.fusionmma.com
8/8/10 3:09 PM
nowaydo
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll keep on the lookout!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.