UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> War Machine Jaiil 2nd BLOG..here

8/2/10 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BzGrappla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starting to get the hang of things here and the time seems to be passing faster than I had expected. Couple of the guys housed here are pretty cool. Valencia is here fighting a murder case and "The Banker" is here for his 3rd bank robbery!! LOL We play Scrabble a lot, work out and bullshit. Just try to pass the time. Most of the other inmates here are just in and gone within a few days and boy do people try and take advantage!! Everyone has a sob story and wants to use your minutes to make a "quick" call. Problem is it's never so quick and never the last call. I'll be here a year and don't wanna go broke helping strangers so no more of that! Speaking of money, this jail business is the biggest racket of them all! We can only buy their phone cards and it costs 25¢/min. for a LOCAL CALL!! And the snacks are outrageous! Easily 5 times the price of any convenient store.

Anyway, I have been going through books like CRAZY! By the end of this year I'll have read 5,000!! LOL! I got my first visit the other day... My wifee and my two Seal homies. It's nice to see them but honestly I'd rather do my time and not see/talk to anyone on the outside. I'm doing well in here but after a visit/call I get sad. Workouts here are starting to bore me, REALLY miss training! I think I'm gonna teach Valencia how to pummel and work the thai clinch. He's strong and gonna be here a long while so hopefully we can get some cell training going. My celly left a few days ago so I've been getting plenty of quality time in... HAHA! Fuck man I think I dream of sex every night!! Gonna terrorize the wife when I'm released! =)

A Black guy named "Slim" here is a life long criminal. He's beaten 2 murder cases already, and is here on a drug case... He told me "Man you're wasting a year of your life, you have the world in the palm of your hand... none of us have shit, that's why we're here. Do this year and don't look back, this place ain't for people like you, you have opportunity." It was heavy coming from him and I think it will stick with me forever.
8/2/10 3:20 PM
BzGrappla

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/2sdj1c
8/2/10 3:24 PM
MotorBoater85

Hopefully this actually makes him realize the opportunities he has surely wasted being wreckless.
8/2/10 3:30 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK!

I thought jail meant we wouldn't hear from this bastard for a while? "Thanks" to the idiots who help him upload. At least he met Morgan Freeman.
8/2/10 3:32 PM
MotorBoater85

epwar - FUCK!

I thought jail meant we wouldn't hear from this bastard for a while? "Thanks" to the idiots who help him upload. At least he met Morgan Freeman.

LOL!! and VTFU

Hopefully he doesn't get too into those books and end up like ol' Brooksy.
8/2/10 3:32 PM
voorhees

Its a good thing he is teaching that alleged murderer how to be a better fighter.

8/2/10 4:22 PM
RKing85
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These War Machine blogs from prison are good reads. No matter what your personal thoughts are on War Machine, he is entertaining.
8/2/10 4:25 PM
voorhees

RKing85 - These War Machine blogs from prison are good reads. No matter what your personal thoughts are on War Machine, he is entertaining.

Agreed.It is a good look into a world I otherwise would never hear about.
8/2/10 4:27 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - 
RKing85 - These War Machine blogs from prison are good reads. No matter what your personal thoughts are on War Machine, he is entertaining.

Yeah, unless you catch a LOCKED UP marathon on MSNBC.
8/2/10 4:28 PM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - FUCK!

Hahahahaha awesome!

8/2/10 4:30 PM
MotorBoater85

epwar - 
voorhees - 

Fuck man, that shit is on EVERY night.  I could literally get locked up in San Quentin today and know exactly what to expect.

Rape.
8/2/10 4:31 PM
voorhees

epwar - 
voorhees - 

Takes too long.

I can peruse War Machines dumbass in less than a minute.
8/2/10 4:43 PM
Gnarly219
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ calling the jails the biggest racket of them all. Was he expecting to get half off on phone calls and chips in jail? I work for a company that does ITS (Inmate Telephone Systems), and for as much work as you have to do to keep them maintenenced (especially when the one or two crazy inmates start slamming the hand set because their "loved one" isn't answering their call), he ought to be happy he can prepay calls instead of calling collect.
8/2/10 5:02 PM
EEG

I'm not a big fan of his, but I respect that he's not whining or claiming he doesn't belong there
8/2/10 5:07 PM
Rcs476
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BzGrappla - I think I'm gonna teach Valencia how to pummel and work the thai clinch. He's strong and gonna be here a long while so hopefully we can get some cell training going.

He's totally going to end up fucking his cell mate.
8/2/10 5:17 PM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Pummel and work the Thai Clinch' are gay male sex maneuvers.
8/2/10 5:18 PM
voorhees

obsessis - 'Pummel and work the Thai Clinch' are gay male sex maneuvers.

I wouldnt know,and neither would you,but you might be right.
8/2/10 5:20 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
1705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With each blog he just keeps affirming and demonstrating that he belongs there.
8/2/10 5:43 PM
Eddy Payeur
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/2/10 5:46 PM
Fake Pie
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EEG - I'm not a big fan of his, but I respect that he's not whining or claiming he doesn't belong there

He has done plenty of that already.
8/2/10 6:20 PM
The Drizzle

" LOL @ calling the jails the biggest racket of them all"

Well they are.
8/2/10 6:53 PM
XFC

Xtreme Fighting Championship
Next week on Warmachine blog...

Will John finally get to toss some salad?

:P

Justin
8/2/10 7:33 PM
Kevin bacon
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy his blog. Fuck the haters
8/2/10 8:00 PM
ArtWanderlei

K-Dub-"T" -  UG Blog week 2: We still don't give a fuck.

legit LMAO

8/2/10 8:21 PM
KOyouSoQuick

K-Dub-"T" -  UG Blog week 2: We <b>still </b>don't give a fuck.

then why the fuck did you click on it and make a post you fuckin douche bag?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.