UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Help a fellow forum member?

8/5/10 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gnarly219
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up guys? I usually post on the UG when I'm on here and lurk the sound ground, but I just got some good news and need some help. Our band, Battle Born, just got nominated for Best Punk Rock Band in Vegas by Vegas Rocks! Magazine. http://wp.vegasrocksmag.com/

Preliminary voting is being conducted via e-mail and we need you to send in a vote for us, shouldn't take more than about 15 seconds.  Just write an e-mail to vote@vegasrocks.com and in the SUBJECT field put "#7 - Battle Born", click send and you're done!

Things are starting to pick up steam for us and this would only help out the cause, so PLEASE! Send your email vote in and forward this to everyone in your contact list as well. Voting ends August 15th and the Red Carpet event (LOL) is on August 22nd at the Hilton Las Vegas. 

Thank you to everyone for the support.

Check out on the web
 www.battlebornmusic.com
www.myspace.com/battlebornmusic
or search Battle Born on www.facebook.com
8/6/10 8:51 PM
jitzophrenic
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u got my vote
8/14/10 4:52 PM
Cueball B
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/14/10 4:58 PM
Done 

Edit: voted before i listened.  Just checked out some songs on myspace. Imo you have more heavy metal going on musicalwise than punk. (Something i can only applaud ;))
1/4/11 5:22 PM
Gnarly219
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I need to get back to the soundground more often! Thanks to Cueball B and jitzophrenic for the help, any anyone else.

Cueball, we've definately starting leaning heavier, since I come from a more metal background, and our new second guitar player can wail, so the new stuff is getting better. Should have the new album written, pressed, and released by August.
1/7/11 6:42 PM
BarkLikeADog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't take this the wrong way but Vegas Rocks is a free rag that no one who can change your life gives a shit about. Your energy is much better spent doing literally anything else than trying to e-manipulate a meaningless townie band rag contest.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.