UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Week 3 in jail: War Machine blog

8/9/10 8:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/30fk0q

First off I wanna thank all of you that have been writing to me. I have been getting mail from as far away as Russia and Australia! It's neat to know my career has brought attention to me from so far away.

I had my first scare this week. I was laying in my bunk when a neighbors "fishing line" hit my door and got stuck beneath it. I got up to free it (half tube toothpaste attached to string), and it broke, leaving it with me. When I looked into the tube it was filled with what I'm pretty sure was drugs. The lights were dim and I just assumed my initial presumption was correct. I kinda panicked and just kept picturing guards coming into my cell and busting me. I wondered how many extra years I'd get... Anyway, I hid it in my trash and waited 'til breakfast with crossed fingers. As soon as our doors "popped" in the AM, I went to the inmate whom the line belonged to and told him "It's in my trash, go grab it." He said, "It's cool, I have more." I told him that I didn't wanna get busted and I don't do drugs anyway, and he started laughing. I guess they use crumbled soap bars to weigh down the tubes of toothpaste... LOL! Fuckin scared the shit outta me for NO REASON!!

What else... Oh shit. I tried some prund! Basically jail moonshine, they make it from fermented fruit, sugar, and water. It takes like 5 days and tastes like some fucked up wine but hey =)

I had a very good conversation with a Somalia born Muslim named "50." I think he's a "blood" anyway, he just got sentenced to life for some murders he was accused of. Anyway, he's actually a very intelligent guy. Real nice too. I feel bad for this guy, real bad. I get to meet the man and see the pictures of his children. He's a human, not a monster. He was telling me how the media portrayed his case and utilized our nations preconceived notions and prejudice to convict him instead of the facts. They painted him as a "Somalian" and a "Muslim" even though his family immigrated here to escape all that and are proud American citizens now. Thinking on it, he's right. I myself would judge him on it, I know my SEAL friends would too. Shit, I think just a few months ago I tweeted something about how I hated "nasty Muslims." I never even had a clue as to what they believe until he explained it to me. It really opened my eyes. I think all Americans born and raised here are just as brain washed as me and my friends. We all need to question what we hear in the media and what our government tries to program us with. We need to stay open minded.

New Subject... Still smooth sailing in regards to trouble. I think being a pro fighter/athlete is really turning out to be a plus in here. The guards are courteous to me and I get a lot of respect from inmates. They all really would rather just ask me shit and everyone keeps saying they're gonna go to Undisputed when they get out and I hope they do. We can always need more members and these guys could use a positive hobby. Oh shit, and I almost forgot..

We got some weird old Mexican dude here and he says he's an Army Ranger Sergeant out of Texas who was sent to CA to investigate the police here and their involvement in the 911 Terrorist Attack and when he tried to arrest a cop, the other cops jumped him and put him here... Too bad he's like 55, fat, and looks like Mr. Magoo!! HAHA!! Crazy fucker! I think he's just scared here so he made that story up to sound bad ass... Anyway, just thought I'd share that funny tid bit.
8/9/10 8:11 PM
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/09/10 8:16 PM
 Week 2 here and Week 1 here
8/9/10 8:32 PM
BzGrappla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just saw how they make that moonshine on MSNBC lock up. crazy.. some of it is as strong as Jack daniels
8/9/10 8:52 PM
HardHittingHeeb

Okay he's starting to seem pretty cool with these blogs.
8/9/10 11:23 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS....The somalian is guilty, when I go back to work, I will post his full name so people can look up his crimes for themselves. Of course these guys tell a different story and try to act like they are innocent "victims." Yes, it's funny because many criminals who committed horrible crimes really are polite people, but when living the gang lifestyle or under the influence of drugs, they are the total opposite.
8/9/10 11:26 PM
hubris
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he will convert to Islam
8/9/10 11:33 PM
The Popeye
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so the murderer is really a nice guy not a monster at all, LOL I thin War machine is playing it safe in case any of his friends on the out side are reading his blogs. LOL
8/9/10 11:57 PM
BzGrappla

DAVID H - PS....The somalian is guilty, when I go back to work, I will post his full name so people can look up his crimes for themselves. Of course these guys tell a different story and try to act like they are innocent "victims." Yes, it's funny because many criminals who committed horrible crimes really are polite people, but when living the gang lifestyle or under the influence of drugs, they are the total opposite.

ya i agree, but its not like if your in" your not gonna talk to him.. what else is there to do lol

btw have u seen WM yet?
8/10/10 12:02 AM
newbyfan

yeah so cool
what a cool dude
man hes seeming so cool with these blogs i just cant get over it
:projectile vomits:
8/10/10 12:19 AM
Misedukatd
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stupidity is a drug
8/10/10 12:57 AM
StretchPlum

LOL@"prund". It's clear to me that, like in the first week (not so much the second), he's making up stories for entertainment value.
8/10/10 1:24 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BzGrappla - 
DAVID H - PS....The somalian is guilty, when I go back to work, I will post his full name so people can look up his crimes for themselves. Of course these guys tell a different story and try to act like they are innocent "victims." Yes, it's funny because many criminals who committed horrible crimes really are polite people, but when living the gang lifestyle or under the influence of drugs, they are the total opposite.

ya i agree, but its not like if your in" your not gonna talk to him.. what else is there to do lol

btw have u seen WM yet?

No, I have not seen him, I work at another jail.
8/16/10 7:23 PM
Jerzey
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting read, thanks for post
8/16/10 7:45 PM
Rib Crusher

fuck off warmachine.
8/16/10 7:52 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I must say he's easily a better writer than the average UGer.
8/16/10 8:00 PM
copfriend

Attila - I must say he's easily a better writer than the average UGer.

so is my 6 year old niece.   what's your point?
8/17/10 12:21 AM
DAVID H

Edited: 08/17/10 12:21 AM
Monsters Ball - 
Card -   raised here are just as brain washed as me and my friends. We all need to question what we hear in the media and what our government tries to program us with. We need to stay open minded.

Totally agree. We get fed a lot of garbage here in the USA.

Sometimes yes. But unfortunately, I get to read, hear or see the details of crimes that the majority of the public does not. Some of the stuff is extremely sad and sticks with you for a long time.
8/17/10 1:04 AM
BzGrappla

hey david jsut curious.. how many hrs a day are these guys in their cells? what does WM do during the day? etc. just curious.

thx
8/17/10 10:31 AM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fore those who think US prisons are tough, realize they not only get COMPUTER TIME, but theyre allowed to BLOG...........
8/17/10 10:59 AM
Whambo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't recall the media or the government every telling me that muslims are nasty?
8/17/10 12:00 PM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only Magazine, Website Editor
calling it now: WM will convert to islam at some poinmt during his jail time. ITs really common in the UK, dont know about the US. (A lot of guys do it in the UK coz you go on 'special menu' food which is a lot better than 'stnadard')
8/17/10 12:25 PM
DAVID H

BzGrappla - hey david jsut curious.. how many hrs a day are these guys in their cells? what does WM do during the day? etc. just curious.

thx

Every SD county jail is different, but I believe that where WM is at, they are out from about 7am until 10pm. There are a few hours of lockdown during that period, but pretty much they are out of their cells during that time. They get to go to the recreation yard 3 hours a week, but the inmates usually work out in their cells.

During the day, the inmates just watch TV, play cards, use the telephone or workout.
8/17/10 12:25 PM
DAVID H

Edited: 08/17/10 12:26 PM
Sorry double post
8/17/10 3:02 PM
BzGrappla

oh ok thx, they have weights? or just standard pushups, pullups. situps
8/17/10 3:30 PM
DAVID H

No weights. Just standard pushups situps, ect.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.