UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Any where to train in Osan AFB?

8/11/10 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChinoV
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got some friends that will be heading to Osan AFB for a couple of weeks of training. And I was wondering if there was any places on post to train combatives, etc? Does any know if there is a combatives school house? Thank you.
8/12/10 8:26 AM
rafie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chino V

Shoot a email they have one mma club on post senseirafie@yahoo.com

Rafie
8/12/10 10:32 AM
ChinoV
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks a lot Rafie! Something told me you would know someone in Korea. Are you back in Korea? You got mail.
8/12/10 7:57 PM
rafie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes sir i am back in korea randy malacas is here? do you know him ? is medic like you
8/13/10 12:37 AM
ChinoV

Yeah, he's a solid black belt. He's originally from here (Hawaii). Tell I said "Howz it?"
8/14/10 8:00 AM
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah shit G, for a second I thought you was heading here. Howzit brah. Hope you still tearing up my, I mean our island.

Aloha,
Randy
8/14/10 4:28 PM
ChinoV

I'm doing good, about to head out to the triple crown tournament right now. Wish me luck, 1st time competing on the mat since the army championships last year. Got to get GI off the hanger and see if it still semi-fits, lol.

Can you send me your guys training info, I got some friends that just got there this week. Hit me up,

guillermovilla808@yahoo.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.