UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Name a School pub

8/12/10 9:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChrisBJJ
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I go to Mount Allison University in NB, Canada. Our school's pub is now going to rename its pub, and they are taking suggestions, just curious as to what you guys can maybe come up with?

mta.ca is our website if you want to cruise around, but in short our mascot is a duck, but were called Mounties, and everyone calls it Mount.A

Thanks
8/12/10 11:02 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ours was called "the shark tank" which I thought was gay as hell.

8/18/10 3:41 AM
PR
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Duck Pond, The Pond (you know, cause all the Ducks comes to hang out there)
8/18/10 8:32 AM
ChrisBJJ
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I sent in the pond actually, also came up with "Fowl Play" as we have a famous water fowl park there too
8/18/10 4:00 PM
ChrisBJJ

found out today that my entry for "The Pond" got picked top 5, if you guys could please vote that would be awesome!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TKDQJW

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.