UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Voice vs. TiTo : Did Lee Murray KO you tito?

8/15/10 4:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sebastiaan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^complete bs, I believe Tito.
8/15/10 5:06 AM
Dznuts

I would love to see more sit down interveiws like this but with many other guys.
8/15/10 5:49 AM
shoman
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shomanart.com, Artist. TapouT Radio
knockoutfighter - Bobby Razak was the one who said he had footage of this, but deleted the only copy permanently out of respect of Tito. I believe him based on the type of guy he is, but think what you want. Someone might be able to answer this for me, has Razak ever gone into detail about this? Because I'd like to hear the story from someone not involved who's not biased.

he came on or show. said he promised tito he wouldn't put it out there. but he does have the footage. when we asked him if he'd ever release it... let's just say his response was that anything would be possible.
8/15/10 6:18 AM
tomp6581
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This story always makes me smile...

A couple of years ago on holiday I read Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddells autobiography's. I cant actually remember exactly what Chucks account of the fight was, but I always remember this.. In Chuck's book he says that his grandfather was a big inspiration to him and that a bit of advice he was given was if he ever got in a fight, get his ass against a wall so no-one can jump you from behind.

Fast forward a few days and Im reading Matt Hughes book. Matt was talking specifically about the fight, he wasn't actually there Pat had come in his hotel room and told him all about it. Apparently when everything kicked off, Pat had said to Matt that Tito was knocked out cold and that Chuck has his back against a wall knocking people out who went after him.

8/15/10 6:20 AM
Fake Rassler

Razak has given more conflicting stories over the status of the footage than Tito has about what happened in the fight

Lee Murray, Pat and Matt Hughes all told the same story. Tito originally said he was jumped by a group of people who then ran over his friend in a taxi. He got dropped and soccer kicked and can't admit it
8/15/10 6:21 AM
Fake Rassler

In Chuck's book he says that his grandfather was a big inspiration to him and that a bit of advice he was given was if he ever got in a fight, get his ass against a wall so no-one can jump you from behind.

chuck's ghostwriter copied that from a lee murray sherdog thread
8/15/10 11:18 AM
dennis5
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/15/10 11:31 AM
MMAOutbreak

Fake Rassler - Razak has given more conflicting stories over the status of the footage than Tito has about what happened in the fight

Lee Murray, Pat and Matt Hughes all told the same story. Tito originally said he was jumped by a group of people who then ran over his friend in a taxi. He got dropped and soccer kicked and can't admit it

Exactly. Everyone else basically tells the same story EXCEPT Tito who basically tells 80% the same story, but claims he didnt get knocked out. Well... say this for Tito he sure has same loyal fans if they believe that BS.
8/15/10 11:44 AM
ChrisHowie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAnews.com
 lee knocked him out. "I popped right back up" is as close to admitting it that you'll get from Tito. To him he prob did pop back up because he realized wtf was going on around him when he came to.
8/15/10 2:03 PM
Archangel

has fryklund ever said anything?
8/15/10 2:10 PM
Jump Kick
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gward armbar - im sure someone has a copy of that video floating around somewhere, it was posted wayyy back in the days on the fightsport forums and Tito was clearly KOed, he had his momentum coming forward and Lee unloaded what i remember as a three punch combo and then went for a soccer kick on Titos face as someone was pulling him off.

Bullshit
8/15/10 2:24 PM
WEIMDADDY1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to Tony Fryklund @ at UFC event in Vegas right around when all this was on the web. He told me Tito went after Murray, Murray said this is the streets now or something and gave Tito a combo, dropping him on the floor. Said Lee was about to soccer kick him but Matt hughes jumped over tito to stop it or something. But said Lee murray hit Tito on every punch he threw in that combo.
8/15/10 2:26 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ i believe the exact quote was:

"This is aint the cage, this is the streets, you in fuckin london now mate"

8/15/10 2:40 PM
myrites
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/15/10 2:46 PM
myrites
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go to 5, 47 seconds later that night lol lol lol

Legalize MMA Part 3&4 from Bobby Razak on Vimeo.

8/15/10 2:46 PM
myrites

Legalize MMA Part 3&4 from Bobby Razak on Vimeo.

8/15/10 2:47 PM
myrites

I was filming rites of passage 2 then

BR
myrites

Plus free Lee Murray
myrites

Plus free Lee Murray
8/15/10 3:17 PM
BzGrappla

its about time somebody releases that damn tape already. shit we even have a huerta street fight, WM street brawl.

lets get this one
8/15/10 3:18 PM
BzGrappla

Edited: 08/15/10 3:18 PM
8/15/10 3:52 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Razak really didnt want to release the tape out of respect for Tito, it says pretty much all u need to know

That Tito got beatdown and it would be embarrassing for him
8/15/10 4:01 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4Later
8/15/10 4:02 PM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/15/10 4:02 PM
 cracked soles

8/15/10 4:58 PM
MITman2k
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.freewebs.com/london_calling2/

"Obviously, Ortiz was mentally and physically defeated by a smaller opponent; some say he simply gave up when faced with superior rage and technique, much as he did to Frank Shamrock in the UFC. The self-described "Huntington Beach Badboy" curled up in a ball and fell into the fetal position after being knocked down, just as weaker animals in the animal kingdom demonstrate their inferiority to more powerful beasts. In fact, the courageous Matt Hughes was forced to throw himself on top of a downed Ortiz in order to prevent any more of an LAPD-style beatdown.

Afterwards, a bloody and beaten Tito Ortiz began spinning the event with typical lies and excuses, and an account of the affair directly contradicting every other report of the incident. Many internet and UFC fans were (and still are) fooled by the spin job, but many others know the truth. Ortiz was also reportedly was forced to see a psychologist to battle persistent questions surrounding his own manhood after his loss to Murray, including a humiliating battle with impotence. His, ego, ability to sustain a satisfactory erection and face may have been hurt that night, but the damage to his reputation will never be lived down. "

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.