UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Voice vs. TiTo : Did Lee Murray KO you tito?

8/16/10 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will go on for years, LOL.

No one (including Bobby Razak) has any video proof of this fight going down.

All we have had over the years is Bobby, Pat, Chuck, Hughes and a few others - with their version of what went down.

The funny thing is, every single one of their stories is different.

Hate to crush your dreams but this shit never happened folks.
8/16/10 12:29 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ i was mistaken

tj615 is NOT the last tito-maniac alive
8/16/10 12:37 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^Just show me the video

Oh yeah, I forgot -- Razak conveniently "destroyed" all evidence he had on video of that infamous evening. LOL.
8/16/10 12:40 PM
frankiscool
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-Dub-"T" -  
*right click, save*

Thanks for taking the time to a)make this for me, b)spend your time searching for it, c)have a pic of me on your computer

All I did was notice a funny gif of you from another thread

8/16/10 12:40 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro its ok. You can still pretend that Tito is the biggest bad ass on the planet. Lee Murray wont hurt him again

8/16/10 12:42 PM
EBM

Edited: 08/16/10 12:46 PM
LOL, why all the Tito hate Goku?

You've been on here long enough. How many threads are we going to see about Lee Murray and Tito, Seriously?

You can all circle jerk each other and tell stories about what Matt Hughes or Chuck or Pat said -- these stories have been twisted and changed so many times over the years. Go read what Pat said in his book - it will make you change your stance on things. People were ridicously drunk and drugs was in the picture that night.

When was the last time you could tell an accurate story after 10 beers, some pills and some magic fairy dust?

But these stupid threads will come up - with no evidence - no video - nothing. Year after year -- I guess we all have to wonder what Razak was thinking when he destroyed the only video tape that documents Lee Murray knocking Tito out.

LOL.
8/16/10 12:53 PM
crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO @ Bobby destroying his only copy.He probably has made another copy since then,in case something happens to the first one.
8/16/10 12:55 PM
EBM

^^He has said multiple times - he destroyed the original and never made a duplicate. You almost have to wonder if he ever had the video to begin with..
8/16/10 12:55 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frankiscool - 
K-Dub-"T" -  
*right click, save*

Thanks for taking the time to a)make this for me, b)spend your time searching for it, c)have a pic of me on your computer

All I did was notice a funny gif of you from another thread

When you put it that way, owned lol.

Can anyone find vids of the different peoples accounts of this please?? Especially about Chuck's involvement!
8/16/10 1:00 PM
Gokudamus stole my name

"You can all circle jerk each other and tell stories about what Matt Hughes or Chuck or Pat said -- these stories have been twisted and changed so many times over the years. Go read what Pat said in his book - it will make you change your stance on things. People were ridicously drunk and drugs was in the picture that night."

The only story that has ever been changed is Titos throughout the years. Wich is the first tell sign of a liar

Everyone elses story is similar. But i understand, its hard to accept that your idol got beat down like a bitch.

I guess it makes it even worse that Tito was in Vegas for UFC 46 and still did not seek out Murray to even things out. Probably because he knows he would get beat down again

LOL!
8/16/10 1:15 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-Dub-T - why so insecure? The laughter from your attempts at e-bullying is always non-existant. Get a life.

On topic - can anyone find any video interviews about Chucks involvement? Can't find shit!

8/16/10 1:18 PM
EBM

Edited: 08/16/10 1:18 PM
Goku, email Razak and ask him why he destroyed the only actual evidence of this fight going down. I'd love to hear his logic and reasoning behind destroying the only video that caught it all on camera, LOL!
8/16/10 1:21 PM
EBM

I'm sure Chuck had his back against a wall and was throwing haymakers at will. Leaving over a dozen people in the streets knocked out cold. That story was found to be bullshit, too. Just like Murray/Tito.

99.9% of the world would NEVER have destroyed the only evidence that this happened. Apparently, Razak falls in that 0.01% of the population, LOL!
8/16/10 1:28 PM
pharochuck
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gokudamus stole my name - "
I guess it makes it even worse that Tito was in Vegas for UFC 46 and still did not seek out Murray to even things out. Probably because he knows he would get beat down again

LOL!
you know where you lose credibility, is when you make a post insinuating that ortiz was afraid of murray. you can say murray housed him in that alley. different stories and different points of view. but it is a hard to sell that tito fears this man

8/16/10 1:33 PM
pharochuck
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEIMDADDY1 - I talked to Tony Fryklund @ at UFC event in Vegas right around when all this was on the web. He told me Tito went after Murray, Murray said this is the streets now or something and gave Tito a combo, dropping him on the floor. Said Lee was about to soccer kick him but Matt hughes jumped over tito to stop it or something. But said Lee murray hit Tito on every punch he threw in that combo.
only problem with this account is that it is a known fact according to hughes himself and several members of hughes team at the time, that HUGHES WAS NOT THERE

8/16/10 1:38 PM
Gokudamus stole my name

pharochuck - 
Gokudamus stole my name - "

LOL!
you know where you lose credibility, is when you make a post insinuating that ortiz was afraid of murray. you can say murray housed him in that alley. different stories and different points of view. but it is a hard to sell that tito fears this man

Only if you are a big Tito nutrider wich you seem to be friend.

The facts are that Tito was in attendance for UFC 46. He was shown on screen when Murray fought Rivera

If he was truly suckerpunched and jumped by Murray and his friends, then he like most normal males would have at the very least confronted Murray at the afterparty. That never happened

But yeah its a hard sell that a college boy would be afraid of a convicted felon who worked as an enforcer for drug dealers

LMFAO!!
8/16/10 1:44 PM
EBM

No. Bobby Razak has been interviewed (and I believe quoted in multiple books) about the Tito/Murray brawl. He said he pulled out a camera and filmed the entire thing.

According to multiple Sources; this was a very long and drawn out fight. It started inside the Pub and ended up out on the streets and down an alley - several minutes later. Razak said he caught EVERYTHING on tape - from Murray knocking Tito out cold --- to Chuck pinning himself up against a wall and laying people out - left and right..

When interviewed about this infamous "tape", Bobby Razak has said multiple times:

"I thought about making the video public - but then I chose not to. So I destroyed the only evidence that footage even existed."

So Razak, Pat, Hughes, Chuck - and whomever else, have been hyping this mystery fight between Tito and Lee Murray for YEARS. They talk about it in their books - in interviews within the media.

The one thing that no one can ever come up with - is ACTUAL footage of that night. And no, to correct you, the Pub had security cameras only inside the Pub, not outside. And supposedly, the Tito/Murray fight happened outside - along with Chuck throwing Haymakers...
8/16/10 1:47 PM
pharochuck

no, not a nutrider. just fail to believe that tito fears this man. if tito got the short end of the stick in their scrap which by the way happened during a wild brawl, so be it. anyone who has ever watch the two of them compete and has seen their skillsets know that in reality, take away the liquor and after club group brawl scenarios. it would be tito by complete destruction. if they got in the cage would you have bet your mortgage on murray?
8/16/10 3:28 PM
lookoutawhale
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myrites - I was filming rites of passage 2 then

BR

can you atleast post a few photo stills from the video. maybe the part where tito is running after lee or chuck throwing punches from a wall?

be nice to get atleast a glimpse of some of the action.

8/16/10 3:32 PM
Gokudamus stole my name

pharochuck -  no, not a nutrider. just fail to believe that tito fears this man. if tito got the short end of the stick in their scrap which by the way happened during a wild brawl, so be it. anyone who has ever watch the two of them compete and has seen their skillsets know that in reality, take away the liquor and after club group brawl scenarios. it would be tito by complete destruction. if they got in the cage would you have bet your mortgage on murray?

Tito has never "destroyed" anyone in his entire career save for a 50 year old Ken Shamrock. And considering Murray went 3 rounds with Anderson when everyone else was being put away in 1. Im gonna have to say no he wouldnt "destroy" him in any sense of the word

He would most likely win a judges decision in a UFC bout

Wich means nothing in how he would do in a streetfight
8/16/10 5:18 PM
brewmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck -  no, not a nutrider. just fail to believe that tito fears this man. if tito got the short end of the stick in their scrap which by the way happened during a wild brawl, so be it. anyone who has ever watch the two of them compete and has seen their skillsets know that in reality, take away the liquor and after club group brawl scenarios. it would be tito by complete destruction. if they got in the cage would you have bet your mortgage on murray?

Lee's hands are legendary. Hell, even A. Silva went for multiple takedowns when he fought Murray.
8/16/10 5:57 PM
pharochuck

Gokudamus stole my name - 

Tito has never "destroyed" anyone in his entire career save for a 50 year old Ken Shamrock. And considering Murray went 3 rounds with Anderson when everyone else was being put away in 1. Im gonna have to say no he wouldnt "destroy" him in any sense of the word

He would most likely win a judges decision in a UFC bout

Wich means nothing in how he would do in a streetfight
simple question, take out all the scenarios and simply have lee murray and tito fight, would you bet your mortgage money on murray? thats my point none of know what really happened in that alley, but to insinuate that tito is afraid of this man is laughable.

8/16/10 6:07 PM
Gokudamus stole my name

In a streetfight? I would bet everything i own that Lee Murray would come out alive in a no rules fight

And quite a few people know what happened in that alley. Only delusional nuthuggers of a certain bleached blonde former champion are in denial about it
8/16/10 6:15 PM
bismanfightclub
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murray would beat Tito's ass in a street fight, cage fight or a food fight.
8/16/10 8:24 PM
chaplinshouse
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bismanfightclub - Murray would beat Tito's ass in a street fight, cage fight or a food fight.

yeah but that's only cuz of his cracked skull

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.