UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Voice vs. TiTo : Did Lee Murray KO you tito?

8/16/10 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake Rassler - Tito originally said that Lee Murray and his british hooligan friends ran over someone in a taxi deliberately during the brawl

street tough, imo
8/16/10 11:41 PM
judobill
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always click on the Lee Murray threads and remember one that said that one of the guys that Chuck KOed was a young Michael Bisping.I want to believe it.
8/17/10 12:42 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gokudamus stole my name - 
pharochuck -  no, not a nutrider. just fail to believe that tito fears this man. if tito got the short end of the stick in their scrap which by the way happened during a wild brawl, so be it. anyone who has ever watch the two of them compete and has seen their skillsets know that in reality, take away the liquor and after club group brawl scenarios. it would be tito by complete destruction. if they got in the cage would you have bet your mortgage on murray?

Tito has never "destroyed" anyone in his entire career save for a 50 year old Ken Shamrock. And considering Murray went 3 rounds with Anderson when everyone else was being put away in 1. Im gonna have to say no he wouldnt "destroy" him in any sense of the word

He would most likely win a judges decision in a UFC bout

Wich means nothing in how he would do in a streetfight

You don't know that....Silva is a different fighter than Tito. Anderson stands and strikes w/ you. In the cage Tito tries to take you down and pound you out....In the Octagon there's virtually nothing Lee Murray can do to stop the takedown. He's no wrestler that's for sure....and he has no hope of subbing Tito ever...So he easily gets scooped up, mounted, and beatdown......on the street the result is the same as long as Tito doesn't choose to stand and bang with him now that he knows better.
8/17/10 12:59 AM
ChrisHowie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAnews.com
 free lee
8/17/10 3:27 AM
Fake Rassler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

judobill - I always click on the Lee Murray threads and remember one that said that one of the guys that Chuck KOed was a young Michael Bisping.I want to believe it.

HELLO SIRS I AM REPRESENTATIVES OF NIGERIAN CONSULATE AND HAVE PROPOSALS FOR YOU
8/17/10 7:45 AM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - 
Gokudamus stole my name - 
pharochuck -  no, not a nutrider. just fail to believe that tito fears this man. if tito got the short end of the stick in their scrap which by the way happened during a wild brawl, so be it. anyone who has ever watch the two of them compete and has seen their skillsets know that in reality, take away the liquor and after club group brawl scenarios. it would be tito by complete destruction. if they got in the cage would you have bet your mortgage on murray?

Tito has never "destroyed" anyone in his entire career save for a 50 year old Ken Shamrock. And considering Murray went 3 rounds with Anderson when everyone else was being put away in 1. Im gonna have to say no he wouldnt "destroy" him in any sense of the word

He would most likely win a judges decision in a UFC bout

Wich means nothing in how he would do in a streetfight

You don't know that....Silva is a different fighter than Tito. Anderson stands and strikes w/ you. In the cage Tito tries to take you down and pound you out....In the Octagon there's virtually nothing Lee Murray can do to stop the takedown. He's no wrestler that's for sure....and he has no hope of subbing Tito ever...So he easily gets scooped up, mounted, and beatdown......on the street the result is the same as long as Tito doesn't choose to stand and bang with him now that he knows better.

Except this is not Gracie in Action. Murray is not some clueless whitebelt that Tito can mount and beatdown. He tapped Jorge Rivera faster than anyone has

But i guess Tito the same guy who got dropped by 185 pound Cote and then laid inside his guard for 3 rounds "destroying" him will suddenly transform into a whole new fighter and start mounting people!!

If he couldnt finish Forrest who gets hurt by a stiff breeze then he isnt finishing Murray.

So unless Tito has brought along Big John to stop the fight over a paper cut or something Elvis Sinosic style i dont see Tito "destroying" Murray

Fact is, they squared off, Tito got dropped and then kicked in the face. That was a real fight. Tito dryhumping him for 3 rounds doesnt make it more real

8/17/10 11:16 AM
judobill
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake Rassler - 
judobill - I always click on the Lee Murray threads and remember one that said that one of the guys that Chuck KOed was a young Michael Bisping.I want to believe it.

HELLO SIRS I AM REPRESENTATIVES OF NIGERIAN CONSULATE AND HAVE PROPOSALS FOR YOU

Hello, I already gave you all the info you required and am waiting for my 200 million.
8/17/10 11:57 AM
bloodyknuckles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.WillFightForMoney.com, Fighter Wrangler
who woulda thunk the filthy streets of london are slippery
8/17/10 11:32 PM
me101
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to train back then with the guy who helped organised ufc 38 (i didnt make it to the party) a lot of the guys I trained with saw the fight and all said tito got k.o'd

also this isnt on the dvd of the event but body languaqge says a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl8ArdgKmdI

blue namer pls

lee is a bank robber and not a hero but the street fight is legit.

(check out how many posts i've bothered to make in how many years!)

8/19/10 4:28 AM
Ew0k187
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

me101 - I used to train back then with the guy who helped organised ufc 38 (i didnt make it to the party) a lot of the guys I trained with saw the fight and all said tito got k.o'd

also this isnt on the dvd of the event but body languaqge says a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl8ArdgKmdI

blue namer pls

lee is a bank robber and not a hero but the street fight is legit.

(check out how many posts i've bothered to make in how many years!)

holy lurker batman

id help you out but im muddier than a feral hog at woodstock

i agree with you though on the body language, nice find
8/19/10 8:47 AM
BROTHER WISDOM
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed for later

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.