UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Triple H vs Kickboxers

3/26/13 4:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RUSRedDevil
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of pro wrestlers are better "barfight" trained as in more mentally prepared to eye gouge ball grab bite etc. Mma training involves sobriety timing and movement three things that are not always available in a bar. Some basic takedown defense and a huge fucking guy like Kane, bigshow, or others I see alot of guys realizing they are in the deep in with a big strong violent bastard Phone Post
3/26/13 4:59 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol@ the idiots who claim frankie edgar would wreck a roided out 6'7 giant..

he'd get smashed into pieces
3/26/13 6:00 AM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HHH won because of his Pedigree
3/26/13 6:22 AM
fob
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said: "It had been a great night, but one of our tables was a bit rowdy after having too much to drink. In reception one of our blokes accidentally bumped into one wrestler and said sorry straight away.

"The wrestler said, 'You will be' and it all kicked off. The wrestlers were all giants and three of them had one of our blokes on the floor.

sounds like roid rage

3/26/13 6:31 AM
Wicked smahtMF

realmmagirl - Reading this pissed me off.

I'm fucking sick & tired about hearing of Kickbox'ers/MMA'ers starting fights with pro wrestlers. Do you think these guys not train? It's pre determined entertainment but it's not fake; they are athletes. And if you're gonna be a stupid dick who tries to go into your Thai stance to fight guys who tour almost 24/7 & make a living off of throwing around a bunch of HUGE guys, than you DESERVE the ass kicking you get.

MMA or whatever martial arts does NOT give you "special powers". I can't stand how people are such dicks to pro wrestlers. It's a problem on the indie scene too.

I'm a mixed martial artist but I enjoy pro wrestling too. I grew up a young girl with it. I also grew up a young girl watching the UFC too when it was taking off. I am familiar with both scenes & RESPECT both.

Wrestling is not what it used to be... went really down hill.. but I will always show the guys respect because it is NOT easy.

Show some damn equal respect already. Drop the fucking "I'm so elite" attitude. You make MMA & similar martial arts look bad.

dude. its fake. period. they are not training real violence and thus are not competent in its application. yes they are masters at lifting bodies above their heads but against the willing. in a real fight with traned fighters in their own weght class/ of comparable size, they are marks
3/26/13 10:35 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

Wicked smahtMF - 

I'm fucking sick & tired about hearing of Kickbox'ers/MMA'ers starting fights with pro wrestlers. Do you think these guys not train? It's pre determined entertainment but it's not fake; they are athletes. And if you're gonna be a stupid dick who tries to go into your Thai stance to fight guys who tour almost 24/7 & make a living off of throwing around a bunch of HUGE guys, than you DESERVE the ass kicking you get.

MMA or whatever martial arts does NOT give you "special powers". I can't stand how people are such dicks to pro wrestlers. It's a problem on the indie scene too.

I'm a mixed martial artist but I enjoy pro wrestling too. I grew up a young girl with it. I also grew up a young girl watching the UFC too when it was taking off. I am familiar with both scenes & RESPECT both.

Wrestling is not what it used to be... went really down hill.. but I will always show the guys respect because it is NOT easy.

Show some damn equal respect already. Drop the fucking "I'm so elite" attitude. You make MMA & similar martial arts look bad.

dude. its fake. period. they are not training real violence and thus are not competent in its application. yes they are masters at lifting bodies above their heads but against the willing. in a real fight with traned fighters in their own weght class/ of comparable size, they are marks

You know, I sometimes wonder if you idiots that post this shit haven't thought about the fact that what you just said has been posted a million fucking times over.

God damn 13'ers guna teen
3/26/13 10:43 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sid22 - TRIPLE HHH WOULD WIN THE UFC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE EASILY IS THIS REALLY A SURPRISE TO PEOPLE
Can someone confirm this guy ^^^^^ to be a troll?
That's gotta be the dumbest shit posted on here. Phone Post
3/26/13 11:43 AM
Allen Hood

Lol Phone Post
3/26/13 12:41 PM
Bry Bry

i dont care if wrestling is fake, probably the last group pf guys i would want to stir up in a bar is a group of big old drugged up pro wrestlers..you take 3-4 of them at 230 pounds plus and you have one hell of situation on your hands, i dont care how trained you are...you better have some solid backup as well or you are fucked..

Mark Coleman was a wrecking machine in mma but he even got knocked out some big farmer boy at some carnival..shit happens in street fights..
3/26/13 1:14 PM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

old, but will sub
3/26/13 1:36 PM
Tree Hugger
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 1:36 PM
It's still real to me damnt!
3/26/13 1:38 PM
Wicked smahtMF

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
Wicked smahtMF - 

You know, I sometimes wonder if you idiots that post this shit haven't thought about the fact that what you just said has been posted a million fucking times over.

God damn 13'ers guna teen

easy King. Go make a another HL reel of you and your pals playing street-fighter at the slumber party.
3/26/13 2:05 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - 
Sid22 - TRIPLE HHH WOULD WIN THE UFC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE EASILY IS THIS REALLY A SURPRISE TO PEOPLE

What if it's actually Sid though?
Vicious or Justice? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:08 PM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - Lol@ the idiots who claim frankie edgar would wreck a roided out 6'7 giant..

he'd get smashed into pieces
he'd get tombstoned over and over again.. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:51 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - i dont care if wrestling is fake, probably the last group pf guys i would want to stir up in a bar is a group of big old drugged up pro wrestlers..you take 3-4 of them at 230 pounds plus and you have one hell of situation on your hands, i dont care how trained you are...you better have some solid backup as well or you are fucked..

Mark Coleman was a wrecking machine in mma but he even got knocked out some big farmer boy at some carnival..shit happens in street fights..

There is no source for that Coleman KO'd by a farmer @ a carnival story.
3/26/13 10:59 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
DanGold -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - 

What if it's actually Sid though?
Vicious or Justice? Phone Post
Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.