UnderGround Forums

Oregon Underground >> Moving to Portland area

8/17/10 7:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hey mes
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, I'm considering a move to Portland area. What's the lowdown? Would it be worth moving there to attend a college?
8/21/10 5:32 AM
KUIndustries
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From where? Portland State is pretty decent and down town Portland is nice
8/24/10 9:53 AM
hey mes
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm currently living in Korea. I'm originally from Los Angeles. I've lived and worked all over Asia, and I think it's time I come back and do some settling down. I'm considering Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, and Fullerton, but my friend suggested that Portland would be the most ideal place.
8/30/10 2:07 PM
piratepirate
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Portland has a lot of really great schools in the area, from PSU to OHSU, WSU in Vancouver, etc...
A lot of great gym's as well.
11/8/10 8:44 PM
The_Canadianator
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to Portland state and I can't say enough about how great it was.
The University is smack dab in the center of Downtown Portland and in the canter of campus is the 'park Blocks' where everyone just sits around and listens to the live music or listens to the crazy ass demonstrators and religious nuts spewing nonsense.

The school is great, man.

What were you looking to study?
11/11/10 1:44 AM
JimmersonzGlove
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any reccomendations on restaurants serving on Thanksgiving? I'll be up there. Thanks in advance.
11/12/10 2:42 AM
KUIndustries
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/12/10 2:42 AM
Marrie Calenders?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.