UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Evidence of G-d:Physics

8/24/10 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

???
8/24/10 8:22 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

???
8/24/10 11:38 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first 2.5 minutes.

dude- get your phsyics from someone who has a doctorate in physics and is not preaching about G-d in a Church. You want G-d, that's fine. But please keep BS half baked and less understood science out of it.

http://www.freebookcentre.net/Physics/Physics-Books-Online.html

boom- read these books, do the exercises, you will understandhow the various cosmological constants work.
8/25/10 6:15 AM
Robert Wynne

rotfl
8/25/10 11:28 AM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad its so enterntaining to you. I guess my years of lab, clinic and hospital work and the thesis I'm currently writing mean I know nothing about science, the scientific process, science history or how to properly explain what science can and can not explain. Enjoy your bad science.
10/2/10 9:06 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

proof for creation ex nihlo...read Saadia ben Yasof's commentary on sefer Yetzirah

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.